Chapter 7: The Fifth sister

"Uh... well I think I see... yep. There's definitely something here," Leo says as I sit on the chair with my coffee in hand, staring at his ass.

"Definitely," I say dreamily, he turns his head to look at me and smiles, I smirk over the edge of my cup as Phoebe then enters the living room with a mug of coffee and makes her way around the sofa.

"Oh my Santa, you've changed," Phoebe says and I glare at her and see a playful smile on her face and I shake my head.

"He's looking for Kit," I say and Phoebe nods, still playing around.

"The cat. Right. Four legs and fur. I remember," Phoebe says.

"Oh my god! you're so lucky!" Phoebe mouths to me and I know and shrug my shoulders as Leo gets up from the fireplace, holding a feather duster in his hands and I laugh.

"Sorry. You know, have you tried the shelter?" Leo says and Phoebe nods as she takes a drink of her coffee before talking.

"Yeah. Nothing," Phoebe says and I point at her in agreement.

"Well, she had her collar on right? With your number on it and everything?

"A very distinctive collar actually," Phoebe says and I sneakily smirk at Leo who smiles.

"Anyway..." I say standing up and walking over to Leo, grabbing his hand.

"Uh, thanks for looking. I'm sure you must be hungry after all that work," I joke and Leo laughs.

"All that work?" Leo jokes and both Phoebe and I laugh a little bit, Phoebe then puts her arm around me.

"Oh, that's just Melody, She's gotta be everyone's mom. Think of her as your mom. I know I do," Phoebe jokes so I elbow her in the ribs making her wince.

"Isn't she a scream?" I say with a tense smile on my face and Leo sees it and looks at me in worry and I tilt my head towards Phoebe and he slightly nods.

"Well thanks, um...let me go put up these flyers first and I'll be right back, OK?" Leo says as he bumps into the fireplace screen, making me smile.

"Oh careful," Phoebe says in worry.

"Oh," he says as he sees what he bumped into.

"You all right?" I ask my boyfriend in worry.

"Yeah. Yeah. I'll just..." he says and He puts the fireplace screen back.

"Antique," I say.

"Grandma's," Phoebe says.

"Yeah," Leo says and we both watch him Leave, I then turn to Phoebe and take away her coffee.

"Back off please?" I ask her and she sighs and nods.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I can tell that you're really happy with him, I was just testing to see if he treats you well, and he does," Phoebe says and I smile and pull her into a tight hug.

"Thanks, little sis," I say and I pull away, I walk out of the lounge room and into the kitchen where I see Piper baking some cinnamon rolls, I hear the door open again so I turn around and wink at Leo who has walked back inside.

"Here you go Leo, Non-fat milk right?" Piper asks him, batting her eyelashes and I look at her in shock as we walk into the foyer.

"Right. thanks," Leo says as he doest take his eyes off of me as he can see my emotions changing.

"Just don't call me mum," Piper jokes but no one laughs as Prue and Phoebe walk down the stairs and into the foyer.

"Trust me, one hot night is all you guys need to get back on track," Phoebe tells Prue who nods in agreement.