Chapter 14: Secrets & guys

Prue, Piper, Phoebe, and I are sitting at a table in the attic spring-cleaning the mess that we created over the years, Piper and I are looking through boxes of toys while Phoebe is busy painting her toenails while Prue just watches.

"Can I just say I am absolutely enjoying this?" Phoebe says and I look at her with a blank face.

"That's because you're not doing anything," Piper points out and Phoebe glares jokingly.

"Not true. I've painted my fingers and my toes," Phoebe says and I shake my head, going back to digging through the box in front of me.

"I just hope that this doesn't fall under the personal gain category," Prue says as she starts flipping through the Book of Shadows.

"How could it? A good witch is a clean witch," Piper says and I nod.

"And we aren't even using our powers, it is just a little bit of spring cleaning," I pipe up and my sisters nod and smile.

"Yep. I think we should spring clean like this more often. You go girl," Phoebe cheers as Prue uses her power to close drawers, put things in a box, clean the window, straighten toys and books on a shelf, and lift some trophies while dusting to get them out of the way.

"Good job Prue," Prue then uses her powers to put a broom away.

"Oh look. More toys. I told you Grams wouldn't throw them away," Piper grabs the box and brings it over to us, setting it in front of me to go through.

"Yeah. But we will. Why don't you just put that stuff in the discard pile?" Prue looks at the box and sighs.

"Wait. What's in there?" Phoebe wonders and leans forward in her seat, I put down my book and I start shuffling through the box.

"Stuffed animals without eyeballs... Dollies that look like they've been through the mill once or twice... and looky here. Miss. Phoebe's diaries," I hold up the books and we all laugh at Phoebe's embarrassment.

"The place where I kept all my secrets... Give me those!" Phoebe then takes the books from my hands and starts flipping through the pages as she giggles, causing us to look at her.

"What?" she looks at us and I laugh, shaking my head at my little sister.

"The place where you kept your secrets?" Prue gives her a look and Phoebe just nods.

"Uh-huh," Phoebe shakes her head in disagreement.

"Phoebs, you could never keep a secret, okay?" I pipe up and she laughs.

"Oh. That is so not true," She denies and we all laugh at her.

"OK. Maybe Prue's surprise birthday party," Piper gives in but Prue shakes her head.

"Guess again," Prue smirks and Piper looks at her in shock.

"You knew?" Prue nods and Piper glares playfully at Phoebe, hitting her shoulder at the same time.

"Phoebe, you swore you wouldn't tell her," Piper exclaims and I laugh and Phoebe shy's away from Piper's hand.

"I'm sorry. OK? It was an accident!" Phoebe laughs causing Piper to sigh.

"I say we keep all the toys," Phoebe raises her hand I agree with her.

"Subject changer," Prue glares playfully and I shake my head as I sit back in my chair and I pick up my book once more.

"For our children, for our future," Phoebe says and my smile drops a little bit but I force it back up.

"That's a good idea," Piper agree's with Phoebe and I focus on my book.