Chapter 3: thank you for not moping

"So, we're agreed, 20 minutes?" Prue says as we walk out the door.

"Prue, you can't do a party in 20 minutes," Piper says as we walk down the stairs, I walk down slowly as I try not to trip over in my heels.

"Watch me," She says and I laugh as I finally catch up to my sisters.

"Prue's party tips: Meet, Greet, and bail," Phoebe says and I just smile and pull her into a side hug.

"Hey, I'm sorry, but some of us have a job," Prue says and I scoff at her.

"And some of us have fun," Phoebe says.

"And some of us are having a really bad hair day," Piper says and I laugh.

"And some of us are getting annoyed with all the complaining," I say sarcastically and my sisters laugh at me.

"You know, that is a sign, Let's turn back now before its too late," Prue says and tries to leave but we grab ahold of her

"No," I say as I pull her back towards us as we walk down our front stairs.

"Prue, it's never too late for a party," Phoebe says and Prue sighs as we walk across the road.

"It's never too late Prue," Piper says and I just laugh a little bit.

"Remember my sweet 16?" Phoebe asks as we walk up to the house, I shake my head as we walk up the new neighbor's front steps.

"Hey, I have an idea, why don't we throw a party and charge admission? it's a great way to make extra cash," Phoebe says and I smile at her.

"Hey, I have an even better idea, why don't you just get a job?" Prue says as we walk inside the house to see the party in full swing.

"Prue, be nice, she is trying," I say and Prue sighs then she nods at me, letting me know that she heard me.

"OH! The sisters Halliwell. Now the party can begin," One of the new neighbors says as the other 2 walks over to us.

"It's about time you chicks showed," The female neighbor says and I laugh.

"Hey, Prue, I'm glad you made it," the other neighbor says and I raise a suggestive eyebrow.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world, Fritz," Prue says with an uncomfortable smile on her face.

"Marshall, the place looks great,' Piper says as I look around the house, feeling a little bit cramped.

"Thank you, we're mostly just restoring it, I didn't want to change it, too much, you guys knew the old owners," Marshall says and I nod getting a bit suspicious in how he knew that.

"Oh, we grew up with their kids. We probably know the house better than you guys," I say with a bit of bitterness in my words.

"Oh I know, hey, How's the bar?" Marshell says and laughs a little bit, trying to defuse the tension.

"Oh, dry, I'll take care of it," Fritz says but Cynda stops him.

"No, my turn," she says then crushes her can with her hands and walks off.

"Try to behave, Cynda," Marshall says and I shake my head and scoff.

"Screw this, Phoebe, you know how Prue's party tip is: 20 minutes, meet, greet, and bail? we'll mine is 5 minutes, Meet, greet, and bail to hang out with my boyfriend after being uncomfortable," I say and Phoebe looks at me in shock.

"What?" she asks in confusion and I laugh as I pull Prue and Piper over to us.

"I'm uncomfortable, my claustrophobia is kicking in," I say and they nod and pull me into a group hug.