Chapter 10: Wicca Envy

Leo and I run into the foyer, him in just his tank top and jeans while I'm in m underwear and his shirt, I look up and see my sisters.

"Oh god, Prue!" I say and freeze Leo and I trip over, sliding in front of my sisters, they help me up and I sigh.

"I'm so embarrassed," I say and tug the shirt across my body to hide my underwear.

"Of course, Melody might have other things on her mind like having her way with the handyman," Phoebe says and I sigh.

"I thought you guys were supposed to be shopping," I say and Prue smirks.

"Obviously," Prue tease me and I sigh, lowering my arms, causing Leo's shirt to open.

"Oh, look, front clasp bra. She means business," Phoebe says and I cover myself up once more.

"Serious business," Prue says and I sigh.

"Do you mind?" I ask them in frustration.

"No, are you kidding? I think it's great. As long as he's not still on the clock," Phoebe says and I growl.

"That's what I mean. You guys have to get out of here before he unfreezes. I never know how long this thing lasts," I say and spot the shopping bags.

"How much did you guys spend?" I ask them.

"Lots. Prue's new look is perfect for an SHW," Phoebe says and I look at her in confusion.

"SHW?" Prue and I ask at the same time.

"Single Hot Witch," Phoebe elaborates and I nod.

"Hmm," Prue hums.

"Prue, are you sure this isn't depression buying, you know, post-breakup?" I ask her and Phoebe pulls some red, sexy lingerie out of a bag.

"Does this look like something a depressed woman would wear?" Phoebe asks me and I shake my head.

"Hmm, maybe you should borrow it Mel," Prue says and I laugh sarcastically.

"Okay, time's up. You two gotta go," I say and I push them into the lounge room.

"Go, go in there and be quiet," I demand.

"We will if you will," Phoebe says and I glare at her, I then walk over to Leo and stands where I was standing. He unfreezes and we run up the stairs and into my bedroom where I push him onto the bed and sit in his lap.

~~~ the next morning ~~~

I walk down the stairs hoping to avoid my sisters as I quietly grab my bag and try to walk out the front door but I am stopped by Prue and Phoebe.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. You, Leo, last night, dish," Phoebe asks me and I smile.

"Um, well, it was nice. It was... well, it was wonderful, like the first few times have been. We just had a few problems," I explain and my sisters look at me in shock.

"Problems?" Phoebe asks me and I nod.

"What problems?" Prue asks and I sigh.

"I was kinda nervous, knowing that you guys were home so I kept accidentally freezing him, you also know my powers are stronger so they are harder to control," I explain and my sisters laugh.

"Melody, you didn't?" Prue says and I smile sheepishly.

"I didn't mean to... the first time," I say with a smirk on my face and my sisters laugh in shock.

"Ohh!" Phoebe says and makes little noises.

"Okay, so, um, at what point exactly in the process exactly did you freeze him?" Prue asks me and I smirk but don't say anything.