Chapter 13: From fear to eternity

Smoke rises out of the sewer and a Demon appears, he walks up to the door of the shop where he can see Tanjella blowing out her candles, he knocks on the door.

"Sorry, we're closed," Tanjella says but He knocks on the door again.

"I said, we're closed," Tanjella says and He walks through the door like a ghost.

"Not to me, witch," He says and she looks at him in shock.

"Oh my God," she says and picks up an amulet.

"Amulet's don't work with this demon," he says and passes his hand in front of her face.

"Your greatest fear is being buried alive in an earthquake," he says The room starts shaking and things fall off the shelves. Tanjella screams. Shelves fall down around her.

"Yes. You can't run, you're frozen in fear," he says with a sick smirk on his face as Tanjella stops screaming and she falls on the floor. She is dead and her hair has turned white. He walks over to the mailing list. He passes his hand above it and half of the names disappear.

~~~ The Manor, My Bedroom ~~~

"What the?" I ask as I jolt awake covered in sweat from feeling the effects of the Premonition.

"Leo? are you free?" I call out and all of a sudden Leo appears in a batch of orbs, he quickly pulls me into a passionate kiss.

"I have missed you," Leo says and I smile.

"I have missed you too, but I have a question for you before I go looking in the book of shadows," I explain and he nods.

"Fire away," he says and I laugh.

"Never say that again," I say and he smiles at me.

"I just had a premonition in my sleep again, it showed a demon appearing from a patch of smoke, he then walked THROUGH a door to the store where Prue and Phoebe were last night, he called her a witch and then waved a hand in front of her face, he guessed her fear and after he said that the shop shook like an earthquake, the woman was screaming in fear and couldn't move but once it all stopped she just dropped to the ground dead with pale white hair," I explain and Leo looks like he is thinking.

"Go get the book and we will flip through it, see what we find," he says and I nod, I climb out of my bed and I quickly through a robe over the undergarments that I chose to wear to bed last night, but as I go to tie it up, I feel Leo's hands on my waist.

"Hey... what are you doing?" I say with a smile on my face.

"I am looking at my beautiful girlfriend who is wearing hardly any clothes, teasing me," he says in my ear in a husky voice.

"Well... you're just going to have to wait a little bit, I need to go get the book," I say and I manage to leave his hands and I tie up my robe and leave my bedroom.

"okay, get the book, figure out who the demon is, and then hopefully, Leo and I can still be alone fore a few hours in my room, if not then we will leave for his apartment," I mutter to myself as I walk up the stairs to the attic, I walk in and grab the book, I hold it tightly and I focus on phasing through the floor and into my room.

"I got it," I say and I look at Leo, freezing a little bit when I see him shirtless in just his jeans laying on my bed with his arms behind his head.

"Hey baby," he says and I gulp, I look down at the book in my hands and then up at Leo who is smirking, shake my head and place the book of shadows on my bedside table and I climb on my bed and I straddle Leo's waist.