1

Chaeyoung's POV

I was told a fresh start will be good for me. A new house, new friends, new school. I'm not really good with people, I have a hard time socializing I much rather be by myself but I promise my aunt that I would try.

I was sad moving out of the house I grew up in. But it was hard being in that house everyday too many memories.

We had been in the car for hours. "Are you excited for our new house?" My aunt says smiling at me.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see it." I said and give her a small smile.

"You're going to love that house. There are so many rooms that you could get lost in this place."

"I'll make sure I'll leave some bread crumbs so you can find me."

"I think this will be a good start for the both of us. And I heard good things about the new school." She says trying to make me feel better.

"That's good"

"I know this is hard for you so many changes"

"I'm used to changes" I shrugged.

She looks at me sadly "just try and make friends here I know you're lonely. Everyone needs someone to talk to."

"I have you"

"But I'm sure there's things you can't tell me. You need someone around your age."

"You're not that old."

"Thanks" she laughs.

After another hour we pulled up on that street "okay it's on the right" she says looking "there!" She points at a huge but creepy house, just like those houses in the horror movies. "Nice duh" she says grinning.

"Yeah" I say and get out of the car.

I can't help but stare at the house, it's just so out of place on this street with all the normal looking houses. I look over to the window and it looks like someone standing there.

"Chae, ready to go in?" My aunt asked. I looked at her then back to the window but nothing was there.

"Umm.. yeah" I guess I need some sleep.

_________________________

If you guys like this story please vote, comment and share.