59

Chaeyoung's POV

"M-miss Eva..." I gulped.

"Hello Rosé..." she hisses.

"W-what a-are you doing here?" I stuttered pathetically.

"Donyou really think I'm that stupid huh??!!!" She glared. "As soon as you guys left I did my research about you and your friends." She walked into the house and sit on the couch and pat the empty spot next to her.

I looked at the basement door hoping that Lisa will come out. I sit down but keep my distance.

"I knew that girl what is her name uhh... yeah Yeri." Eva said, "she kept driving by my house, going to police and social services etc trying to get me." She laughs. "I've had someone to follow her and I found out that she came to this house to talk to you." She smirked again.

"I'm babysitting her kids." Is all I can say at that moment.

"Don't lie to me." She snapped.

I'm about to scream and she sensed it.

"If you do anything wrong then I'll kill that little girl before the police came." She said sweetly.

Don't cry Rosé.

"What do you want?" I look at her.

"Me!? You're the one that had to be a nosy bitch and get involved in something that had nothing to do with you." She grab me by my face.

"What are you going to do to me?" I cried.

"I know that you kono what really happened here and I can't allow that." She let go of my face, "it's such a shame, o well."

She grabs me by my hair and throw me across the room, making me knock my head on the coffee table.

I look up but everything was fuzzy.

"Please don't.." I cried when I saw her walking towards me.

"That won't work on me. I've killed so many that I don't feel bad anymore." She smiled and leaned down.

I kick her in the stomach and try to run away but she grab my foot making me fall.

"Help" I tried to scream but the wind gets knocked out from me.

"Shut up!" She slapped me and put her hands on my neck and started to choke me.

I tried to claw at her but no use because she is stronger than me.

"What the fuck!!" I saw Jennie shouted and kicked Eva off me.

Jennie kicked on her stomach again.

"Come on we have to go" Jennie helped me up.

Jennie screamed all of a sudden and I saw her thrown onto the coffee table smashing it, she is not moving.

"No!!" I screamed and punched on Eva's face.

She grabbed her purse quickly and pull out a butcher knife.

"Lisa!!!" I screamed.

She looked at me shocked then confused before she starts slashing me cutting my hand and stomach.

I pushed her off of me. I tried to head to the front door but she blocked it.

I ran upstairs and she was right behind me. But before I go to my room she cut my ankle and i fell down on the last step.

"Rosé!!" I heard Lisa calling my name.

"Help me!" I screamed again.

I looked up at Eva and we both are horribly soaked in blood. I kicked her on the stomach making her fall and knocking out the knife of her out. We both grab the knife at the same time.

We are playing tug a war with it.

"Rosé!" I heard Lisa called my name from the living room.

"Up here!!" I shouted.

The knife goes flying down the stairs. I heard foot steps coming up the stairs,I know Eva heard them too because she looked confused.

I see Lisa passed me and pushed Evam away from me.

"What's tha--" she said and looked around scared.

"You remember Lisa don't you?" I smirked.

She looks frightened.

She tried to charge on me again, but I use my all strength and flip her off of me making her fall down the stairs.

"Rosé" Lisa said and helps me up.

I looked down the stairs to see Miss Eva at the bottom of the stairs dead with a broken neck.

__________________________________

Almost done. Sorry for not updating.

50 votes for this chapter.

Stay safe all of you guys.

I love you all💕💕💕