6

Chaeyoung's POV

I scream a bloody murder scream.

"Its just me" I heard aunt Lora say while hugging me. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you I thought you heard me."

"Its fine. I just thought I heard something down here." I breath out.

"I don't see anything. Let's go back upstairs. I bought some food for us. Veggie burger for you and a regular one for me and of course ice cream." I nod in response.

We head upstairs and finished watching the movie while eating our food and then some ice cream.

I go update to my room. Everything still in the boxes, but I don't feel like unpacking.

I get ready for bed and lay there with all the lights on not wanting darkness. It's not like I'm scared but this house is new to me and its already kind of gives me the creeps.

Lisa's POV

The girls watched Disney movies most of the day. I decided to stay in the basement, I don't like to be in the same room with them unless they are asleep.

I was sitting on the couch in the basement. But eventually got bored and started to walk around. I was getting restless being down here. I just wanted to talk to someone. While in thought I accidentally ran into the book case and a couple of books fell off. I reach down and start putting them back up, again I drop one of the books that's in my hand.

I stopped when I heard a "hello" a smooth, honey like voice. I freeze and then hear the stairs creak and hear the girl Rosé whisper "no its my imagination". I duck behind the couch. I don't know why, it's not like she can see me. As soon as I crouch down I heard her scream. I stand up quickly and saw her aunt. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you. I thought you heard me." Her aunt looked right at me but Rosé's back is facing me.

________________________________