2

Chaeyoung's POV

I walk into the house and looks like it's been abandoned long time ago. It really dusty and spider webs everywhere and some white sheets on couple of pieces of furniture they left. This place is super creepy. I walk up and creaky staircase that leads up to a long hallway, there's so many doors.

I reach over and put my hand on a door knob.

"There you are" my aunt said which made me jump. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you".

"You didn't" I said with a small smile. "Which one is my room?"

"Well you can have any room but I did think you would like this room" she said and starts walking down to the end of the hallway and opens the door. The room is huge but like the rest of the house its dirty. But there's a window sit that I always wanted.

"I like it." I tell her.

"I'm glad." She said smiling. I like that she's always smiling and trying to see the bright side of the things.

"When will the rest of our stuff get here?" I asked.

"They should be here soon." She said.

"Okay, I guess I'll clean."

"Okay yeah I should too. I'll come and get you when the moving guys get here so we can go get some dinner." She said.

"Sounds good." She leaves to go and clean her room. I found a broom in the kitchen so I started cleaning my room. After an hour of cleaning and dusting it finally looks decent.

I hear a knock on the door and aunt Lora comes in "hey it looks good in here."

"Thanks."

"The moving guys just got here. Let's go get some dinner while they are working."

"Okay." We walk to the front yard. The moving guys are out here getting some boxes out.

"Oops I forget my purse. I'll be right back." She said as she ran back to the house.

I noticed that moving guys are staring at the house.
"Is there something wrong?" I asked them.

"No it's just that you guys are the first one to live in this house since..." he trails off.

"What are you talking about?" I ask confused.

He looked at me like he doesn't know what to say. As he was going to answer aunt Lora come "ready?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I said.

Then we headed for the dinner. My mind was filled with the thought of the conversation between me and the moving guy.

___________________