42

Lisa's POV

"Now me." I sighed not knowing where to start.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." Chae said.

"The year I died was 1996, I'm 17 at that time." I started.

"Wow, so you would be 40 by now." She said.

"Yeah." I said sadly.

"You would probably be married and have kids." She said quietly.

"Maybe." I shrugged, "I have a sister, 1 year younger than me."

"You never told me that."

"We were close I was really protective over her. Our parents died when I was 7 and we were shuffled in a foster home after foster home. When I was 16, me and my sister went to live with this lady, she was in her late 30s. She made everyone think that she was the sweetest woman but she was a nightmare, she fooled everyone." I sighed. "We weren't her first foster kids and I'm sure we weren't the last. It started out okay we knew our place and we didn't get in the way. The longer we were here the meaner she became. She would tell or beat us, said meanest things to us and would locked us up in the basement and keep us there for a few days without feeding us."

"Why do you stay down there!!!??" She asked horrified.

"Because I was already used to stayed down there it become home for me." I said without looking at her. "My sister find out that she used to beat and torcher other kids and a few actually died. After I found out I decided to run away. But we never go the chance."

Rosé grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "What happened?" She asked.

"She found out somehow and when I got home she was hitting my sister to the point she was bleeding. I pushed her off of my sister, she then grabbed a butcher knife and stabbed in the stomach, I went to grabbed my sister but she pushed me down the stairs and I broke my neck." I try to hold back my tears, but everything I can still remember clearly.

"Ohmygod!!!" Rosé gasped and cried harder.

"I don't know what happened to them? That lady left the house. I don't even know if my sister is alive or not."

"What was your sister name?" Rosé asked.

"Yeri."

"That's a cute name." She gives me a small smile. "I'm sorry Lisa about everything that you went through. I hate that you have to stay in this house."

"Maybe that's why we understand each other and we have a connection. We both been through things that nobody should ever go through and we survived well." I said trying to lighten the mood.

________________________________

Here's Lisa's past. Every reader wants to know. Lisa isn't the murderer. She never will.

This chapter aim is 35 votes and comments obviously.

Love you all....💜💜💜💜

Next chapters is on their way.