41

Chaeyoung's POV

"Okay.. so I grew up in a city where I didn't have any friends. I was always a little different. My parents and me were really close, they were my best and only friends."

"You have never mentioned your parents." Lisa said.

"Well last summer we went camping. My dad convinced me and my mom to go. He said it would be fun." I smiled say. "And our way back home, it's getting dark and a dear jumped out in front of us. My dad didn't have time to do anything. I can still hear my mother's screams." I am crying. Lisa squeezed my hand.

"It was pretty bad we flipped over a couple of times and it took someone awhile to find us. I don't really remember what happened I was blacked out in the car. I woke up at the hospital. My aunt told me my parents were died on the operation room. I died for couple of minutes then I bring back to life, but my parents didn't make it." I sobbed uncontrollably.

"I'm so sorry Rosie." She hugs me.

"That's not all. I don't know maybe because of my parents died or I died for couple of minutes, I didn't feel like the same person anymore. I didn't care about fitting in, I didn't want to talk to anyone, I couldn't even smile. I just want to be alone. It's got real bad and uh.. I...." I stopped.

"You can tell me.." Lisa said.

"I started to go crazy. I would talk to myself, throw tantrums, throw things at people who tried to talk to me. I got into fights in school and stared at the wall for hours. My aunt got custody over me and she got really worried. She was thought thre was something seriously wrong with me. She didn't know what to do, she said I become another person,  she started to scared of me. She put me into a mental hospital almost a year where they gave me meds and I have therapist but I wouldn't ever talk or I would say something that made her happy so that I could leave. After I released from the hospital, my aunt thought it would be great if we made a fresh start." I finished scared to look at Lisa. "I still catch her watching me, making sure I'm not going crazy again."

"You're not crazy Chae." She told me, "I'm so sorry about what happened to you. You don't deserve any of that."

"Sometimes I think I made you up." I said.

"I think the same thing."

"Thank you, Lisa."

"For what?" She asked confused.

"For not judging me."

"None of that was your fault Rosie."

________________________________

Next chapter Lisa's past....