61

Lisa's POV

My business is finally finished, now I can go into light whenever I'm ready. But I can't leave without seeing Rosé for the last time.

I wish we could met differently, but I'm grateful that I have the chance to know her in the first place and I'm glad that I didn't go straight into the light when I died. Even though I had to wait for a long time but I met her and it was worth it.

I was also happy to see my sister again and know that she is happy and have her own family.

It's weird knowing that I'm going to leave this house after so many years. I don't know what waits for me after I leave this house. But I'm not scared, I finally feel free.

I wonder if I get to see my parents and everyone who I lost?

I'm just sitting here waiting for Rosé to get back home from hospital.

She is the bravest woman I have ever met, she helped me finished my business and I could go into the light and she could never she me again, she is hurting.

I want to remember every single details of her face. I hope I get to watch over her and protect her. I want her to have a good life, even though she is the love of my life, I want her to find someone else, get married, have kids. I know it's hard for me to watch those. But the only thing I want for her to be happy. I want to see her beautiful smile everyday. Her smile is one of the best thing in the world.

We will see each other again, and this time in person. I know we will.

_______________________________

One more chapter left to end the story.