28

Chaeyoung's POV

I open my locker and grab a book.

"Hey" I turned around to see Jisoo.

"Hi" I say tucking a hair behind my ear.

"So you have fun at the sleepover?"

"Yeah. I did." Told her.

"I'm also glad that I got see inside of the house. It was nice." She said.

"Thanks. Hopefully everyone won't be as scared of the house anymore." She nods.

"So about what I asked you at your house" she said nervously.

"What was that?" I asked confusedly.

"About hanging out just the two of us." She said.

"O yeah.. I remember."

"Like a date." Jisoo blushed furiously. It was so cute.

I feel my face go red also. Why would she want to go on a date with me? "Really?"

"Yeah. If you want to."

Do I? Jisoo is really nice, beautiful, cute.

"Um.. that would be fun."

"Friday sounds good?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah." I nod.

"Okay! So um I'll talk to you at lunch then. Bye." She said excitedly.

"Bye Jisoo."

We bid each other then go to our classes.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

"I'm home." I yelled.

I went to my room to drop off my bag then went downstairs to the living room, where Lisa sitting on the couch.

I walked over and sitting next to her.

"Hey" I said.

"Hi. How was school?"

"It was interesting." I smiled at the thought of what happened at school.

"Spill the bean!"

"Jisoo asked me for a date on this Friday. "

I looked at her and she didn't say anything, she looked speechless.

"Great." She said with a clenched jaw and turns her head to looked at the TV.

I didn't know why but I'm disappointed with her answer,I mean what would I want her to say.

"What's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Why would anything be wrong?" She said without looking at me.

"Really then why won't you look at me?" I said growing irritated.

Lisa looked at me "what do you want me to say that I'm glad you're going out with that shorty?"

"Is there something wrong with her?" I asked her.

"No she is perfect. Why do you care what I think anyway." She rolled her eyes.

"Because you're my best friend and I do care what you think." I said angrily.

"Do you want me to tell you that I don't like that girl around you." She said standing up from the couch.

I did too.

"You don't even know her." I told her.

"You shouldn't even care what I think anyway. We don't even know each other. I don't know anything about you. And you probably think I'm a murderer." She said walking off towards the basement door, "have fun on your date."

"I will!" I screamed as Lisa closed the door.

_____________________________

Sorry readers for late updating.

But I published a new short story. I will finished that story in 3 days. Please look forward for it and support.

Love you all.