4

Lisa's POV

I lived in this house for a long time and I know I'll spend the of the eternity in this house, I'll never be able to move on.

I can't even leave this house and no one see me, its lonely.

Something different happened today. A car pulled up in the driveway which was strange.  A lot of people are curious about the house. Most people are scared of this house because of those stories and they won't even walk on this side of street.

I watched that two woman get out of the car. One was in her thirties probably and the other around my age. She was really pretty. I noticed she was looking at the window I was standing in, and it almost felt like she could see me. Then she turned to the other woman and I moved away from the window.

I watched them from a far but mostly stayed in the basement. I figured out the older lady's name was Lora and she was the girl's aunt. She seemed nice, she was always smiling. The other girl's name was Rosé. She seemed mysterious, she didn't really smile and looked kinda sad.

They left to get something to eat and the movers came with their stuffs. I could hear the movers conversation "this place is creepy" "did you hear what happened?" "If I were them I wouldn't want to leave here" and on and on.

Finally the girls came back from dinner and went straight to bed. I went into Rosé's room and watch her. When I figured she was asleep I sat down at the end of the bed. I'm happy that someone was in the house. I am not alone anymore.

______________________________