47

Chaeyoung's POV

Lisa give me permission to go to her sister. I beg anut Lora to drive to the destination. I told that I wanted to go to a comic book store up there.

"I felt like I haven't seen you in forever like this." Aunt said, while driving.

"I know. How's work?" I asked.

"Good. Everyone is really nice."

"That's good."

"How's school?"

"Great. I have a couple of friends."

"That's amazing. I'm proud of you." She smiled. "I'm glad you're smiling again." She said teary eyed.

"Me too."

We pulled up in front of the comic book store. I actually do really want to go to the comic store, but it will wait.

"I will see you later then." I said as I unbuckled.

"I'm going to the mall for a little shopping. I'll be here in couple of hours." She said.

I waved goodbye to her and wait for her to drive away. As she does I make my way to Yeri's house.

Her house is a normal looking house. I walked up to the store and take a deep breath before knocking, I'm really nervous.

I knocked the door and wait.

The door opened and revelled a woman in her 40s. She is so pretty.

"Are you Rosé?" She asked.

"Yes. Yeri?"

"I am. Nice to meet you." She smiled. "Come in."

I walk in. I sat on the couch. I looked around and saw a lots of family pictures.

"What do you want to know?" She asked nervously.

"Tell me about your life."

"Well I have been married for 13 years." She smiled looking at her ring. "I have a boy who is 10 and a girl who is 5."

"What's there name?"

"Lily and Luke." She smiled.

I smiled too. I know Lisa will be happy to know.

"Here's a picture." Shw picked up one from the table.

I grab it, they looked so cute and beautiful.

"They look so cute." I told her.

"Thanks." She set the picture down.

She looked at me seriously, "so you're living in my old house?"

"Yes."

She closed her eyes tightly.

"You're the first person lived there since......" she trailed off.

"What happened?"

"It was a long time ago but still seemed like it happened yesterday." She took a deep breath.

"Me and my older sister name Lisa."

I smiled softly.

"Our parents died when I was 7 and after that we went to the foster system since we didn't have any relatives. We were in homes after homes, until we went to live with the evil woman Miss Eva. We always stay out of her way. But as the day past the more horrible she got. She would yelled at us, said horrible things that made me cry. Lisa tried to act tough but it got to her too." She started sobbing. "She used to slap us, punched us all the time. Even break our bones and locked up in the basement for couple of days without food or water. One day I tried to look her up and found out that she did horrible things to other foster kids too. She tormented many children,most of them died in her care. I told Lisa and she thought we should run away but somehow Eva found out." She sighed. "I was in the house alone and she confronted me. But I denied, that made her more angry. She started to beat me, I barely conscious when Lisa came and pushed her off of me. Then Eva took the knife and stab Lisa then me. All of those things happened so fast. I remember her pushed Lisa down the stairs. She never came up and I closed my eyes thought everything is end."

She is crying now.

"When I woke up in the hospital and asked them about Lisa but they said she didn't make it. But Miss Eva explained everything." She laughed but it's a humorless laugh. "She lied and said that Lisa tried to kill me and her. After that I left the town and most people think that I am dead."

"I'm sorry." Is all I can say.

"I just tried not to think about it." She shook her head.

"Do you know what happened to Miss Eva?" I asked.

"No." She sighed. "But I know she is still alive."

"You're not writing a paper are you?" She asked.

"What?" I asked confused.

"You haven't write down anything. You just want to know about the house since you're living there."

"Uh.. yes." I said, it's kind of true.

"You shouldn't be scared. It's just a house." She assured me.

"Would you like to come over?" I asked.

"I'm not ready yet." Yeri gives me a small smile.

_______________________________

Here's the update. Sorry for not updating.

Vote and lots of comments.