62

Chaeyoung's POV

Finally I was out of that hospital.

I ran in to the house ready to see Lisa even though I don't want to be in the house,I don't think my aunt want to live here either because she said something about moving out.

Yeri drove me home from the Hospital. My aunt have to go to the work even though the situation is bad. I want some alone time with Lisa too.

"Lisa!" I yelled and ran inside the house.

She ran towards me and hug me as I entered.

"I miss you." She whispered in my ear.

"I thought you left.." I cried softly in her arms.

"Without saying good bye to my girl... never.." she said and smiled sadly.

"I don't want you to go." I can barely get those words out.

"I don't want to leave you too but I don't have any choice." She said softly.

"I love you Lisa." I said and kiss her, she deepen the kiss.

Then she pulled away and look at me, "I love you Rosie, you're the love of my life and always will be. I wish fate would allowed us to be together but at least I got to spend some after life time with you. I will always watch over you and when you think you're alone,you have no one I'll be there listening to you, you just won't see me. Please don't forget me Rosie." She cried.

"You're impossible to forget." I laughed while crying.

"We will be together again one day." Lisa promised.

"I'll see you then." I cried and hug her.

I heard Yeri come inside.

"You ready?" She asked crying.

"I'm sorry I have to leave you for the second time Yeri." Lisa said.

I told Yeri what she said.

"At least I got to you again." Yeri said smiling through her tears.

"I'll tell mom and dad you said hi." Lisa said and closed her eyes shut tightly.

I told Yeri what Lisa said. Yeri was trying to hold back her tears.

I look at Lisa, "I'm not ready to say goodbye." I hug her again.

"I know. I'm not either but we will have another hello one day." She hug me back. "I want you to be happy and smile every day because we only get one life."

"I promise." I nod.

"Good girl." She kissed my head. "Its time." She whispered.

I hug her so tight thinking of I don't let go then she can't leave me.

"I love you Lisa." I whispered.

"I love you too Rosé." She whispered back. "Good bye" I heard her say.

I looked up and saw nothing.. she is gone.

I dropped down on the floor crying and screaming. I feel Yeri hug me and tried to calm me down.

___________________________________

😭😭😭😭😭😭

50 votes again.

Please comment a lot 😭😭