13

Chaeyoung's POV

We stare at each other shocked but I don't know why she is shocked. She is in my house.

I scream and throw my water bottle at her head.
"Ow" she says and rub her head. I try to run past her but she grabbed my arm.

"Please don't hurt me." I said try not to cry. She stares at me and then at  my arm amazed. She let go of my arm.

I back up until I hit the wall.

"W-what do you want?" I stutter.

"You can see me." She said in disbelief.

"Of course I can see you." I roll my eyes.

"How?"

"Because I'm not blind." I said and look at her confused. "Why are you in my house?" I'm starting to get mad.

"Your house?" She chuckled.

"Yes, my house and I'm going to ask you to leave my house before I called the cops."

"They can't help." She said. What do she mean by that?

"Have you been living in my basement?"

"Yes." She said sadly. But that explains those sounds. But why aunt Lora not see her?

"Why?"

"Its hard to explain." She sighs.

I'm about to say something else when I heard the door open.

"I'm home." Aunt Lora yelled. I'm saved.

"You're in so much trouble." I whisper, but she smirks.
Aunt Lora walks into the kitchen.

"Have you ate?" Aunty asked me looking right at me.

"Uh hello?" I ask confused and pointed towards the girl.

"What?" Aunt Lora asked equally confused.

"She can't see me." The girl said and scoffed.

"Okay, is this a joke?" I ask looking at both of them.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Aunty walks up to me and put her hand on my forehead checking if I have a fever.

I close my eyes taking a deep breath how can she not see that girl, I'm going crazy.

I open my eyes to see aunt Lora warming up some pizza and the girl was gone.

Maybe it was all in my head. But I can still feel her touch on my arm.

____________________________