40

Chaeyoung's POV

The kiss was nothing like the kiss me and Jisoo shared, where it was quick and didn't leave me wanting more. But with Lisa, she kissed me with so much passion not even stopping to take breath not that she needs to anyway, but I couldn't get enough, I didn't want her to stop.

She pulled away and rest her forehead against mine. I was out of breath.

She was just staring at me, "I have been wanting to do that since the first day I saw you through the window."

"It took you long enough." I said and smirked.

"You're so beautiful, Rosie." She still staring at me.

I feel my cheeks got red.

"I want you to be happy Lisa." I told her.

"But I'm now." She smiled.

"That's all I want."

"I want you to be happy too Rosie." Lisa said.

"I'm ready to finally tell you everything about my past." I said quietly, afraid she might judge me.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes I want you to know everything."

"I'll tell you everything about me too.. but promise me something.." she said.

"Anything."

"Just don't judge okay?" She asked and looked away.

I sighed happily.

"That's sounds good to me."

I lay down on my bed and Lisa laid beside me.

She grabbed my hand and give it a squeeze.

"I'll start first." I said.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yeah, there's a lot of stuffs I didn't told you or anyone about what happened before I came here. I thought if I didn't talk about it, I wouldn't have to think about it, but that's all I think about. But when I'm with you I don't think as much." She gives me a small smile. "Okay so...." I started.......

______________________________

Next chapter, Rosé's past....