31

Lisa's POV

I keep thinking about what I'm going to say to Chae. I hope she will forgive me and if she doesn't then I'm gonna insane. It's only been a couple of days and I'm going crazy.

I guess she went somewhere after school, she isn't home yet.

I laid on the couch in the basement, waiting for her to come so I can apologise. I wish I can leave this house to find her.

I heard the basement door open and Chae come downstairs.

She walks over to me.

"Now you're going to listen to me whether you like it or not." She said determined. She is so cute.

I stand up and we stared at each other for sometime.

I take her by surprise and hug her. It takes her a second and she hugs me back tight, like she doesn't want to let me go.

"I'm sorry." I whispered "I'm an idiot please forgive me."

Chaeyoung's POV

I didn't expect her to hug me. I expected that maybe she just ignore me.

"Of course I forgive you." I told her.

"I'm happy that you're happy about your date. I'm sure you guys have a great time." She smiled as she tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thanks. And the things you said about your past." I don't know where to start.

"Forget it." She said and kissed the top of my head.

I nodded.

"Let's never fight again." I said.

"Sounds good to me." She said then laughed. I love her laugh.

She grabbed my hand, "let's go upstairs." She said.

"Okie." I smiled. I'm happy we are again back to normal.

_____________________________

I know this is a short chapter. Please consider it. Though I will update more chapter today.

I have other stories to update.