30

Chaeyoung's POV

Me and Lisa still haven't talked and I hate it. I think I'm gonna crazy!!

I know I haven't know her for that long but it does feel like I've known her forever. I don't want her to be mad at me.

I think when I get home later, I will went to her and talk even if she doesn't want.

Me, Jennie and Irene went to the coffee shop after school.

"So you and Jisoo are going on a date this Friday.." Irene wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I've noticed Jennie has been really quite.

"Yeah.." I nod my head.

"You don't seemed excited??" Irene asked suspiciously.

"I am.. I am.." I said with a small smile.

"You know Jisoo never been a relationship type of girl.." Irene said, "the last relationship she had with Jennie." Irene smirked.

Jennie choked on her drink.

"What?" I asked confused. Jennie never told me that.

"We were at elementary." Jennie said and blushed.

"You guys were really cute. I always thought you guys would end up together." Irene says smirking at the both of us probably hoping we will fight for Jisoo.

"It was long time ago. We were just friends now." Jennie said and smiled, but her smile couldn't reached her eyes.

"Anyways what are you going to wear?" Irene asked.

"I haven't thought about it."

"Don't wear any of the stuff you wear at school." She said.

"Anything you were will be fine." Jennie said.

"Am I supposed to wear a dress?" I asked innocently.

"What do you usually wear when you go on a date?" Jennie asked.

"I've never been on a date." I looked down at my cup of coffee.

"What?? You have never been on a date??" Irene laughed. "Well actually I kind of believe that." She whispered to Jennie. Jennie glared at her.

"You and Jisoo are going to have a great time." Jennie said.

I walked back home practicing what I'm going to say to Lisa and hoping we can make up.

I unlocked the door and head straight to the basement door.

I took a deep breath and open the basement door.

_____________________________