Chapter 17: Warned You

A/N: Triggering subject matter ahead. Things are about to be mixed up and you'll be seeing a bit more of certain characters. I'm sure you all know who i'm vaguely hinting at~!

*****************

Wyatt:

        I'd just wrapped up practice, heading off to speak to one of my teachers as I'd been called in. Today left me emotionally exhausted; a silent scream building in my throat. Once I got home I suppose I could scream into a pillow before heading off to ballet. I approached the class room of my human dev class, heaving a sigh before pushing the door open. Mr.Green sat at his desk, gesturing me over.

"How've you been Maddox?" He questioned, using my last name as I leaned against a desk at the front of the class, the wood cool on the backs of my relatively bear thighs.

"Fine." I replied, noting today as a day River had our baby for class.

"What is it you wanted to talk about Mr. Green?" I asked politely, wanting to get this over with and back home before ballet practice.

      Mr. Green was silent as he stood up from his desk, suddenly becoming more imposing as he came to stand before me. For some reason I was stunned; frozen where I stood. Not even my dufflebag falling from my shoulder to the linoleum floor below snapped me from my stupor as he inched closer and closer. I was pushed back into the desk, my heart hammering in my chest as I willed myself to run.

"I have you for two of my classes Maddox. But even that isn't enough for me." He growled softly, hands slipping up my inner thighs as he pulled my hips to him.

"W-what are you doing?" I stammered uneasily, trying to finally pull away.

"Relax. I know you liked our fun we had that night." He grinned sickly, fear settling in as I broke free of his hold momentarily.

      Though that was only a feeble attempt as he caught me by the back of the neck, crashing his lips into mine. I wouldn't let this happen to me. Not again. I couldn't feel violated like this again. I felt tears sting my eyes as his vile hands roamed my body, snaking up my shorts and up my shirt. He slipped his tongue into my mouth as I snapped. I bit into it, causing him to yelp in surprise as he quickly pulled away. I tapped into my flexibility and scooted back, creating just enough space to knee him in the crotch. I ran, hurrying to collect my bag but he recovered, catching me by the shoulder and spinning me around. A firm hand pressed to my throat as he glared at me venomously.

"You filthy little whore." He growled, getting right in my face as I trembled in his grip.

"You tell any one of the time we shared or resist me again i'll kill you." He spat icily.

"I know your entire day. Every day. I know where you live." He tacked on, terror overtaking me as I suddenly recalled that night. I was roughly let go, and shoved out of the classroom.

      I didn't know what to do. My thoughts were nightmarish so I tried shutting them out. Normal Wyatt, normal. Everything is fine. I repeated that to myself as loudly as I could within the confines of my skull as I practically bolted from the school. And I sprinted with all I had until all I could think about was managing to breath. I made it home in record time, flying up the stairs as a confused Sherri was just coming down them.

"What's going on?" She asked, my heart hurting. I was seen as being weak enough. I didn't need more coddling right now.

"Running late for ballet." I lied, rushing to my room before I broke down.

      I closed the door, pacing around my room. I glanced at my alarm clock, ignoring my invasive thoughts as I went about getting changed and ready for ballet. My heart was still racing and those pervasive thoughts trying to push forward to the surface. I collected my clothing,  for ballet, heading over to the studio as a quick jog. Normal, everything is normal. I chanted that as I forced myself to jog calmly as to not attract attention. I made it to the studio, seeing my usual dance instructor not being in. Gianni and a familiar face were chatting as I entered.