Teasers: Only In The Dark

A/N: In typical fashion; I know, I say that a lot in these chapters. I'll give you guys some teasers. I will give a bit of warning. Only In The Dark will be a more mature book. Featuring heavier sexual themes compared to this book! That being said, if heavy action isn't your thing; feel free to skip this chapter and head on to the Q&A! Explicit content ahead!

***************

Wyatt:

"Fuck. Don't tease me." I growled as I felt his member softly prodding at my entrance.

"What's the magic word?" He asked, cocking a brow at me as he hovered over me.

"Please, River." I huffed, this sexual tension feeling like it would snap and decapitate me at any moment.

"Please what?" He whispered softly into my ear, raising back up to gaze down at me.

"Fuck me." I breathed. Just as those words left my lips I felt him invade my being with his length. I welcomed it no matter how bad it felt. I don't know how he did this to me but he made me want this so bad.

      The old River I knew three years ago was dead and gone. Replaced by a man who could still be awkward but was much more sure of himself. Perhaps it was his involvement in sex work? I wasn't allowed any more time to think as he thrust himself deeper into me and forcing out a gasp of complete and utter pleasure. This was so wrong but it felt so right having this man invade me. I felt a little guilty to allow myself to feel this kind of pleasure from a man that wasn't my boyfriend. 

     River pulled back, thrusting back into me roughly and tagging my g-spot. The action had me wrapping my legs around his waist as he smirked down at me. He knew the need he was creating in me with each thrust.

"Focus on me." He instructed as he began to work up a smooth rhythm that had me writhing and withering underneath him.

        The thrusting of his hips, the shape and curvature of him inside of me, our bodies working together in perfect harmony had me on cloud nine. Vadim always hurt when we'd have sex. Which is one of the reasons I didn't like satisfying him. But River was different. Every single thrust was masterful as he went about dismantling me in the most licentious ways. Positions changed as intensity did, everything feeling natural. Though we found ourselves face to face when our climaxes came for us.

      My release had my legs trembling. And I was soon greeted by the warm sensation of River's release at my insides meant the end of this journey in the sheets. He pulled out of me, rolling over to lay beside me on his bed. Then it dawned on me. I'd made a mistake. River wasn't my boyfriend. Vadim was and he loved me. And I cheated on him! 

     I quickly rolled off the bed, my legs still feeling like jello as River's amused gaze followed me as I reached for my clothes.

"Where are you off to?" He asked from his dorm room bed.

"This was a mistake." I said simply, tugging up my underwear and pants.

"I don't recall either of us being under any kind of drug influence in this encounter." River said matter of factly with a lazy grin that just irked me.

"I have a boyfriend." I said to him as I tugged on my shirt.

"Correction. A possessive narcissistic asshole." River snickered.

"This was still a mistake and it will never happen again." I returned sharply as I crouched to lace up my shoes.

"You came to me remember?" He brought up, just not dropping this.

"Fuck you River." I spat, heading for his door.

"I certainly liked fucking you." He called after me as I left.

**********************

River:

        I found who I was looking for out in the alleyway between two nightclubs, sitting on the steps of the side entrance. A bottle of alcohol in hand as he took sips from it. Being hammered myself I came to sit beside him. He didn't even acknowledge my presence. I shrugged, pulling a cigarette out of my jacket pocket. I lit it, sticking it in my mouth and taking a huff.

"Smoking's bad for you." Wyatt said, staring straight ahead.

"So is drinking. Yet there you are." I replied, pointing out his hypocrisy.

       He held out the bottle under the light of the overhead streetlamp providing the alley with some dim light. He capped the bottle, chucking it at an open garbage can. Despite his drunken state he managed to make the shot staring off ahead blankly.

"Your friend was worried about you." I spoke, handling my alcohol a lot better than he did.

"He'll be fine." He huffed.

      What I was about to do gave me butterflies and made me clammy nervous. Its been a while since I'd felt like this about a person. I looked over at Wyatt who had his gaze transfixed on the passing cars beyond the alleyway.

"Hey." I called, finally capturing his attention. He looked at me, seemingly annoyed. He'd probably kick me in the balls for what I was about to do. But I waited so many years to be able to do this again.

      I rested a hand on the nape of his neck, pausing for a moment and wondering if what I was about to do was a wise idea. He had a boyfriend after all. But somehow I couldn't bring myself to care. I was probably taking a shot in the dark; destined to miss it. Though in the next moment I found myself pulling him to me with my soft grip. I however closed the distance between us, pressing my lips to his. He of course was shocked even in his current state. I was shocked that I had the balls to do it. Though even more surprisingly he kissed me back, causing me to lean into it as our lips danced together; albeit sloppily as my focus was utter and complete shit. My hands seemed to have a mind of their own; setting off to wander their favorite body.

      Though running out of breath caused us to both pull away. Wyatt looked stunned, his index finger poking his plump lower lip as he looked lost and unsure.

"Why'd ya do that?" He slurred, his brows knitting up in worry.

"I've wanted to do that for a while now." I answered honestly.

"This shouldn't have happened again." He said softly as he stood up shakily.

     I was about to reach out to stop him but he clumsily swatted my hand away.

"I'm gonna go find Tyler." He huffed, seeming to regain his balance.

       He didn't waste any time leaving me in the alleyway, heading around to the front of the nightclub we'd just been in minutes ago. It stung but I couldn't blame him for hating me. I just hoped Cruz's optimism was right. Though I didn't have much time to think as I felt my phone ring in my back pocket. I pulled it out, seeing it was a client. He was a wealthy man I took care of whenever he traveled for work. He must have been in town. I answered the call; money was money after all.

"Hey there. I was wondering if you were free to come and sort me out tonight." He drawled. He didn't like thinking of me as an escort or sex worker. When I actually was and I had no qualms about it.

"Always. Want it rough like last time?" I replied, amused and humored all at the same time.

"Absolutely. I can text you the address of my hotel." He replied curtly, keeping it business as usual between us.

     Since going to college here I had to give up my old clients closer to home. And I refused to let my dad cover college costs. This was my solution. Hopefully I could keep things going with this man and maybe a few more. Heaving a sigh I mentally prepared to go into work.

***********************

A/N: As I said, themes will be more adult in this book. Wyatt having some skeletons in his closet. Of course the whole book won't be like these two snippets. But there will be moments like those sprinkled throughout the book!