Chapter 7.

It's been a couple of days since the Ariana incident, I haven't left Nadei apartment since. I haven't worked and I have nowhere to go.

It's not cute either I mop around all day waiting for Nadei to come home or Aleksander so I can harass him. I haven't heard from Ariana and I'm relieved honestly. But being as she was one of my only friends left in the city I'm bored out of my mind.

I put on my headphones and make my way to the kitchen. Cooking has helped keep my mind busy and occupied in this lonely apartment. There's no one but me and two guards posted outside. Both who refuse to speak with me, well one is a straight asshole. The other cracks joke occasionally but never around Nadei.

I pour some coffee and open the apartment doors, asshole, who I lovingly call pendejo is lighting a cigarette. He watches me give him a disgusted look before walking to the balcony.

"Aw thank you pendejo I rather not have the smell of cigarettes all over me!"

He muffled something and continues walking away.

"Aw I think he's finally warming up to you"

"You think Boris? Maybe one day I'll get a smile out of him!"

"Yeah let's not get too crazy now" Boris chuckles as he flips through his newspaper.

"So...I made coffee!" I hand him a cup

"Black. Like my soul" he chuckles

"Mood" we both laugh before the balcony door opens again.

"Gerald my favorite pendejo would you like some coffee?" I hold another cup out to which he looks me up and down before turning his back to me. whatever, I'll just leave the coffee on the table like usual.

"Well....guess I'll just go back inside then. Great talking to you Gerald, always so enlightening. Boris, man step your game up"

I walk off and lock the apartment door before putting my headphones back on and getting dinner started.

I start to swing my hips to the music and soon feel hands wrapped around my waist. Ahead lays on my shoulder and kisses are placed on my neck.

"Excuse me sir but my boyfriend will be home soon and I don't think he'll like the look of this" I joke

"Boyfriend? Is that what I am" I bite my lip at the realization I just called a man I've been on two dates with but fucking live with him now my boyfriend. He spins me around and places a hungry kiss on my lips

"I've missed you." Nadei runs his fingers through my hair and places two empty mugs on the counter. "Thank you for keeping my men hydrated but if you keep walking out there in tank tops and shorts I'm going to tie you to my bed every time I leave for work."

"Oh is that a promise Nadei?"

"Don't tempt me printsessa" he nibbles on my collarbone and continues kissing up and down my neck. "I want to take you out sometime and show you off to the world. Before I spread your legs across the table and make everyone watch while I lay claim to you"

Since the incident, I haven't been up for going out really. But maybe it's time, I can't fear that every time I take a step outside she'll be there waiting for me. I take a deep breath and nod my head.

"Friday, we'll go out. Now be a good girl and sit on the counter so I can have my dinner"

He pulls my shorts and panties down tossing them aside. Nadei slips his hand around my waist and lifts me onto the counter. He slowly grabs a chair and sets it between my legs, he places soft kisses up my thighs teasing me. He kisses my pussy lips before placing two fingers inside of me. I let out a soft moan, I feel his tongue slowly circling my clit. I close my eyes and lean my head back in pleasure.