Chapter 14.

The bouncer grabs Boris by the back of his collar and pulls him away from me. She crouches down and rubs my back "Are you ok hun?" I simply nod trying to catch my breath.

I see Boris standing back up and I wave to the bouncer.

"Oh, you fucking bitches. I'm going to fuck you both up and then have my way with both of you" he charges forward and the woman immediately responds by punching him straight in the nose. Blood comes dripping down him but he doesn't stop, the two start pushing and throwing punches.

My legs soon become weak and I slide down onto the cold dirty concrete. My eyes flickering open and closed, I can't keep up with what's going on.

"Ha try me, bitch!" I hear the woman shout I open my eyes and see Boris laid out on the floor. She turns to me and smiles, she makes her way towards me but soon I see her fall forward. Boris pulled her legs down and rolls her onto her back.

"Try laughing now bitch" he spits

"Stop-get off-" I try to shout but I can't bring myself to move.

"Don't worry babe you'll get your turn next"

I watch as he climbs on top of her straddling her with his legs. He pins her hands above her head as she tries to struggle to kick beneath him.

"MALISHKA! NICOLE!" I look to my left and see Gerald running into the alley. I simply point to the woman and he tackles Boris onto the ground. The two wrestle around the floor punch swinging.

I crawl over to the woman and try to pull her up, she sits up and smiles.

"I'm Jillian by the way" she cracks

"Nicole thanks for helping"

"I knew he was a creep the minute I saw him"

We hear Boris groan in pain and I watch as he clutches his shoulder blood dripping down his hand. Gerald is standing with a bloody knife in his right hand, he raises his boot and presses down on his throat.

"Gerald-please" he immediately lifts his foot and runs to my side.

"Malishka" he scoops me up in his arms and looks at Jillian.

"Can you walk?"

"Yeah I'm good"

"Good. Watch him I'll put her in the car"

He carries me to the black SUV out front and places me in the passenger sheet. I buckle up and curl up on the seat. He gently places his coat over me and closes the door, I watch as he pulls out his phone and makes a few phone calls.

••••••

"Alright Nicole we're home" Gerald lays me on my bed and tucks me under the covers. He places a bottle of water on my nightstand.

"You're bleeding"

He reaches for his brow and wipes the blood away, I grab a tissue and press it against his wound.

"Get some rest Nadei will be home soon" he holds the tissue in place and pats me on the head

"Is he dead?"

"No. I locked him in the basement I'm sure Nadei would like to do the honors"

"I don't understand-why-he said that I was flirting with him! That me being nice meant I wanted it!"

"Hey now don't listen to that bastard! You are just—you see the good in everyone. You chose to give people chances and you believe they have your best interest at heart. Boris he—he was a damn brute and—fuck!" Gerald shakes his head furiously.