Chapter 33.

*Before we begin I have something to say. Because it is CLEAR people do not read my message board!

THERE IS A FUCKING GLOBAL PANDEMIC GOING ON RIGHT NOW. I have chosen to take a step away from writing and things to focus on what's important, my family and my personal life. If you can't respect that then stop following me.

If you continue to harass me about when the next chapter will be out I will continue to delete your comments. I have already deleted comments from anyone "begging" for a new chapter.

Saying "pleaseeeeee 🥺🥺🥺 update" doesn't make it any nicer!

Respect my space and just enjoy when I do write!*

"No stop! Get off!" I wake up screaming and covered in sweat. But as I sit up I realize I'm home, I'm back home. Thank god.

I search the room for him but nothing.

"Nadei" I whisper. As if he heard me he opens the bedroom door and pokes his head in.

"You're finally awake" Nadei smiles as he walks to the bed and sits beside me with a coffee in hand.

"Yeah, I still feel a little fuzzy how long have I been out for?"

"Two days"

Did he just say!

"TWO FUCKING DAYS!" I nearly jump out of bed throwing the covers off of me.

"Relax get back into bed! your body and mind just needed some rest. You can take all the time you need, I've been right by your side waiting for you to wake up." Nadei sweetly smiles at me and hands me the coffee.

"I can't tell if that's romantic or creepy" I sit back down in the bed and he tucks me in.

"Shut up." He leans forward and kisses my forehead. "Are you up for a date tonight?"

"A date? I'm just waking up and you're ready to tie me to the bed I see"

"Cute but no. An actual date, you in a gown, nice quiet dinner just the two of us away from all this chaos"

"That's sounds....amazing actually"

"Good 7 pm be ready"

"Wait!" I grab his arm as he tries to rise from the bed. "Where are you going?"

"Relax my love I need to go to work for a couple of hours. My brother left a mess and I need to clean it up."

"Ok.....what's going to happen?"

"Well the men who care to join us must vow their loyalty to me as their leader. And the ones who don't die"

Nadei's so nonchalant about this whole situation, while it does sound frightening. He just killed his own brother and he's already back to normal. I know it is his business at the end of the day, if no one wishes to follow his rules then Nadei will not risk leaving them alive to tell their stories. Especially a man who is still loyal to his dead brother.

I still can't believe Misha is actually dead and this nightmare is finally fucking over. We can now go back to our normal-well semi-normal lives as a family of fucking Mobsters. But eh, it's my family too.

"What about the girls? What will you do with them?"

"Baby. I'm not a monster I won't kill them, I will give them the choice to work for us. We can find them jobs in hotels, bars, clubs anywhere really. If they don't want to we will give them money and a plane or bus ticket back home for them."