Chapter 37.

Aleksander and Jillian decide to make breakfast while everyone is still asleep.

"Morning brother, Jill" Nikolai pulls out a chair for Betty.

"Morning Betty glad to see you back up and feeling better"

"Morning everyone where's Nicole?" Gerald looks around before pouring grabbing his and Nicole's mugs out the cabinet.

"Wait-Uncle hasn't gotten his coffee yet either" Aleksander picks up Nadei's usual newspaper and empty mug.

"Eh, maybe the two are still going at it" Jillian laughs while continuing breakfast.

"Um, guys.....where's Veronica?"

The four all stop and stare at one another, before looking down the hall to Nadei and Nicole's room.

"You don't think-"

"No, no, no way uncle wouldn't-"

"That lucky bitch" Jillian chirps up as Aleksander plants a firm one on her ass.

"Um....whose Veronica?" Betty quietly speaks up.

"Nicole brought a 'special friend' home and she seems to be missing"

"Rock, paper, scissors" Aleksander suggests to his brother and Gerald.

"Nope. Last time I did that I found Nicole naked and handcuffed to the bed I'm out" Gerald starts to serve himself breakfast turning his back.

Nikolai hears footsteps and peaks down the hall as Franco begins to enter.

"Make the new guy do it"

"Do what brother?"

"Oh—baby brother it's usually one of us who has to wake up Nicole. Be careful she scratches" Aleksander winks as he pats Franco's arm.

Franco rolls his eyes and proceeds down the hall to his uncle and Nicole's bedroom.

"You guys are so wrong for that" Jillian laughs as she sets the table.

"Serves his ass right for being such a fucking kiss ass all the time"

"Are you jealous Nikolai? Because he's Nicole's new favorite Romanoff son?" Gerald jokes as he pulls his chair out.

"Keep laughing and Franco will quickly replace you as Nicole's shoulder to cry on" Aleksander jokes as he takes the bacon from Gerald who flips him off.

•••••••

"Knock, Knock. Nicole, it's your wake up call!" Franco softly knocks on the door, he leans closer and hears some giggling.

As the door swings open he's stunned to find both Veronica and I wearing matching silk robes. Slightly revealing our breast and Veronicas tattoos.

"Like what you see Red?" Veronica whispers as she pulls me closer to her side.

"Morning Franky how may we help you?"

Franco still stands there stunned with his jaw slightly open unable to conjure up any words.

"Oh honey," I reach out closing his mouth and giggle. "Didn't your mama ever teach you not to drool"

"Look Nicky he's blushing....now I wonder if the blush goes ALL the way down" Vee pretends to peak down his pants.

Franco lets out that soft devilish Romanoff laugh I know way too well, the same as Nadei's and his brothers. And I know exactly what's about to come next.