Chapter 24.

"Nicole. Please, let's go" Nadei sits on the bed rubbing his temples as a I run back and forth in our closet trying to figure out what to wear.

"I just can't decide! We haven't had a night out in what feels like forever and now it's with your brothers and I just can't do this!" I plop myself onto the bed defeated at the number of fucking clothes I have but nothing to wear.

Nadei places his hand on my knees and softly chuckles before I feel him rise from the bed. I watch him calmly walk into the closet. His eyes trail over my clothes a couple of times before he pulls out a burgundy velvet long sleeve dress, he bends down and grabs a pair of black pumps. One matching clutch later and he's done.

I jump sitting up and stare at him in awe.

"How the fuck do you do that!"

He calmly walks over to the bed gently laying my outfit down beside me.

"Because I know what looks good on you my love" he smiles before pressing his lips against my temple. "Now I'm going to make a phone call and you better be dressed before I get back"

"Yes daddy" I smile up to him, he lets out a small growl and wickedly smiles before leaving.

I quickly get up and slip the dress over my body, it perfectly hugs my curves and features a deep v-neck showing off my greatest asset of course. I slip on my heels and walk myself over to my vanity rummaging through my lipsticks to find the perfect shade.

A few moments later Nadei opens the door, he simply smiles at the sight of me before strolling over and leaving a soft kiss on my temple.

"Stunning as always my love. But I have something that will make this even better" he winks as he walks over to his nightstand and pulls out a velvet blue box.

I watch as he slowly walks back to me, he holds one hand out for me to stand. He opens the box and a beautiful white-gold chain featuring a blue sapphire teardrop stone surrounded by diamond sits in the box.

I can't help but giggle a little at the thought of him choosing a sapphire stone. I know exactly why he chose the sapphire and I find it incredibly adorable.

"Sapphire? Of course."

Nadei smiles before lowering himself and softly kissing my cheek. His lips trace down to my neck and I can feel his hot breath against my skin.

"A small gesture reminding you every day who you belong to." He whispers.

I immediately squeezed my thighs tighter trying to avoid the sensation I feel between my legs. Laying his claim to me has to be the hottest thing ever.

"Now turn around my love"

I smile and obey, I hold my hair up as he gently clasps the necklace around my neck. I stare at my reaction in the mirror in awe, the necklace is stunning and worth so much fucking money. I will never understand why this man will spend so much money on me with nothing in return.

"It's beautiful Nadei" I watch in the mirror admiring the sapphire stone glistening.

He doesn't breathe a word, instead, he spins me around and pulls me into a hard passionate kiss claiming my lips entirely.

"Mine" he growls into my mouth.

I pull his collar, closing any space left between us.

"Yours"

Nadei smiles against my lips before wrapping his hands around my waist lifting me up to him.

"I think we have time for a quick fuck"