Chapter 20.

Nadei Point of View continued

I watch as Nicole tosses and turns in bed, her hand always reaching out for me. Each time she grabs my arm or hand I give her a little squeeze reminding her I'm here. How can a small, feisty, smart-mouth woman bring me to my knees I'll never know.

40 years. 40 years I went through my share of women but none of them ever made it more than a few nights with me. Sure there were a couple I kept around when I needed playtime or just wanted a beautiful woman on my arm. But never once did I see a future in them. Finally, as a joke Aleksander signed me up for a 'Sugar Baby' app, I had no fucking clue what this was about. He said why not give it a try, find a pretty young thing who was desperate for, in his words, a rich old bastard like yourself'.

I scrolled through the women all desperate for a "daddy" to shower them with attention and money. A few looked fuckable, let's be honest I did fuck a few, but then I scrolled through one day during a meeting and there she was. Moya printsessa. With a simple photo and a short straight point bio that I'll never forget. 'Just a city gal looking for love and maybe attention. My degrees say I'm smart but I'm honestly a mess. I'm down for drinks or coffee Love Nicky' It was so ridiculous it made me laugh, but her smile caught my attention. I had to write to her, even if she didn't respond I needed to try and to my surprise, she responded quickly. When she walked into my bar that night I was speechless, her photos were no justice.

She was clutching onto Aleksander's arm, probably terrified by my men and myself. But she didn't retreat, she walked right into my arms and never left. Our second date, that day, that was the day she became mine forever and she didn't even know it. After two dates I already killed a man for threatening her life and almost killed her best friend. She has planted herself in my heart and the heart of my men. I watch every day as Aleksander has taken her under his wing like a protective big brother. Nikolai, though he denies it, enjoys having someone who can banter with him. And though he doesn't think I notice Gerald, my most loyal and obedient one has taken to her. They all will protect her with their own life and that power, she knows she has that power no matter how much she pretends to act clueless and innocent.

"How long have you been watching me sleep?" I immediately snap out of my daydream and turn to her beautiful amber eyes.

"Sorry, my love I was lost in my thoughts" I roll myself on top of her and places soft kisses across her exposed collarbone. She softly moans my name as my lips find her breast, slowly sucking down to her nipples. I trace my teeth along her nipple teasing her as she closes her eyes. I smile while my hands sneak up her arms pulling her wrist above her head. I kiss back up to her neck and lips before I cuff her hands to the headboard.

"Nadei" she whispers as I tease her some more. I take one last look down as her body squirms against my touch. I chuckle as I climb off her and her eyes fly open

"Nadei!"

"Patience my love I'm going to take a shower and you're going to wait for me here" I slowly walk to the bathroom listening to her pull at the cuffs.

"I would be more fun in the shower with you" I can hear the desperate pleading in her voice, I chuckle and shut the door behind me.

••••••

As I emerge from the bathroom I see Nicole has done a number trying to remove the cuffs. She kicked at the bedsheets that are falling off the bed, she pulled at the headboard but failed and now she's laying there pouting.