Chapter 15.

I wake up and as usual and feel around for Nadei arms around me, but he's not there. I immediately jump up and turn over searching for him. He's sitting on his side of the bed wearing glasses, coffee in one hand and newspaper in the other.

I breathe a sigh of relief and he smiles at me.

"Good morning my love"

"Why aren't you in your office?" I crawl closer to him and he kisses my forehead.

"I didn't want you to wake up alone again" he looks around the room and my eyes follow. I did a number on this place, I blush and try to cover my face.

"Oops....sometimes my emotions and anxiety get the better of me"

"I can see that. I promise you'll never wake up alone again" he softly kisses my lips and I smile.

"That's cute and all but your girl needs some coffee"

"I have a call to make but hurry back to bed when you're done with breakfast" he pulls me into a soft kiss.

I hop off the bed and throw on some pants making my way to the kitchen. 

••••••

I see Aleksander is already up and dressed in a suit with his black coffee and Russian news.

"Sup asshole why are you in a suit on a Sunday?" I keep my back towards him and pour myself a cup of coffee.

I slowly turn around, my heart drops when I find myself starring down the barrel of a gun.

"Alek—-what the fuck" I drop my mug and it shatters beneath my feet but he doesn't move.

My heart beats faster but then I look into his eyes and realize there's a green tint to them. Not the bright blue I am used to.

"Oh shit.....you aren't Aleksander"

"Nikolai" he whispers not moving a muscle.

I stand frozen as he holds the gun right at my temple.

"FUCK NIKOLAI!" Aleksander comes charging towards us and slaps his hand down. I breathe a sigh of relief when Alek comes to my rescue. The two yell at one another in Russian, when I finally process what just happened the anger hits me.

"Did this bitch just hold a gun to my head?" I whisper as the two continue to argue.

"Niko uncle will not hesitate to send you home in a body bag if he sees you!"

"Who is she one of his whores?" The man has a look of anger and disgust on his face as he places his gun back into his waistband.

Aleksander shushes his brother and looks back at me

"Did this bitch just call me a whore in MY HOUSE!?!??"

"Kroshka...." Aleksander motions the shushing gesture to me and I step closer.

"DID. HE. JUST. CALL. ME. A. WHORE. IN. MY. HOUSE!?!"

"I'm sorry your house? Hmmm, you must be mistaken. This place belongs to Nadei Romanoff the man you are probably  fucking."

"Brother. Please shut the fuck up. Uncle is on an important call and I rather not have Nicole screaming her head off"

Aleksander turns to me and places his hands on my shoulder trying to calm me, I stare at Nikolai whose head is tilted to the side watching his brother and me.