Chapter 39.

"Nicole leave me alone please!" Gerald continues walking around the apartment trying to find a safe spot away from me.

"Oh come on just shut up and just tell me how your date with Coni went!"

"Malishka don't make me call Nadei on you." He stops at points his index finger at me.

"Ooh, I'm so scared. JUST TELL ME HOW IT FUCKING WENT OR I WILL START SCREAMING!"

He lets out an annoyed sigh and begins to rub his temples. It's been one day since his date with the Doc and he hasn't told me shit! It's like I have to beat it out of him.

"Well, when Nikolai took Betty out I got straight answers out of him!"

"Nicole you got straight answer out of him after literally twisting his arm!"

"Tomato tomahto"

"My fucking god. Franco, can you please help me."

Franco leans against the wall with one leg up as he scrolls through his phone pretending to ignore my tantrum.

"You're on your own here buddy."

"Good boy you learn well." I smile back at Franco before turning my attention back to Gerald.

"I hate you all. Ugh fine. The date was nice, we went out to eat in a secluded restaurant, she wanted Italian so I went with it."

"GERALD PETROV STOP BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND TELL ME!"

Gerald growl while leaning forward to poke my nose. "You are in so much fucking trouble."

"It was nice, we talked about normal life things, she showed me pictures of her daughter, and after we took a walk through the park before I sent her in a car home."

I clasp my hands together excitedly perking up.

"And did you kiss!?"

Franco snickers behind me as Gerald face palms himself.

"Yes. Nicole. Now leave me alone!"

"My baby boy is finally growing up. Was is full-on tongue action or a little peck on the lips? Did she lean in or did you lean in? TELL ME DETAILS!"

Gerald flips me off as he continues walking down the hall.

"Now what little one?" Franco stands behind me with his arms crossed.

"Now Franco we go visit daddy at work because I'm bored! Get Betty and let's go."

"As you wish princess" Franco courtesy as I flip my hair and walk off to start my day.

"You learn fast young Romanoff."

•••••••

"Nicole are you sure it's ok I'm here at the office?" Betty holds onto my arm as we enter the large glass skyscraper.

"And why wouldn't it be? Trust me Betty you're not going to walk in on them murdering someone. Nadei probably just in a meeting talking about new business ventures and shit."

I wave to the regular security guard who looks Betty up and down curiously, Betty in turn tries to be polite but I can see she's annoyed and uncomfortable. I slowly need to remind her not all Romanoff soldiers are as horrible as Misha's crew.

"Fern please come meet Betty! She'll be a regular and I'm sure you'll see her around here a lot."

Fern smiles removing his hand from his waistband where his gun lays, he walks over to us politely bowing his head as a sign of respect. Some bullshit all these men do, I get it's respectful but it's so weird.