Chapter 13 - Alexa

Aria's POV

It's been a good couple of weeks since I first got here. Things have been good and I have stayed out of Dom's way. I needed the remnants of our moment by the tree to disappear. We still encountered each other albeit with everyone around us. We bickered a lot. I know I instigated most of it. But come on it's so entertaining to see Dom all hyped up, huffing and puffing. He is just so easy to annoy. 

In this time I have mainly sat in my room either reading or exploring the house and the garden playing with Odette and Dani. Odette grew very attached to me over these weeks which I love. She is the most precious child ever. Dani and I also grew close like we were all those years ago. And after everything, Ruby became an important part of my life. She made me laugh the most and whenever she was around I never had time to let my mind wander to memories or current situations. 

Dom was like a roller coaster of emotions. One day he would be on a rampage throughout the house ready to take out anybody in his tracks. Those days I stayed in my room and read. I found a little room filled with books. Apparently, Dani enjoyed reading and it was like her mini library. 

Other days it was like a switch in his brain and he was this loving man playing with Odette. There were some nights I either heard him coming home early hours of the morning or not coming home at all until the following day. One can only guess where he was. This Alexa everyone speaks of. 

Little did I know I would be face to face with her soon enough and it would present to be quite an interesting encounter. 

I was cooking dinner with Rosa

I was cooking dinner with Rosa. I forgot to mention I also helped Rosa with the cooking. I absolutely love cooking and find it relaxing. We just got done and the only one missing was Dom. I opted to go call him. I assumed he would be in his office since it's where he spends most of his time. I have yet to be in there funny enough. 

I walked into the office and he wasn't there. As I was about to leave I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. I decided to sit in one of the chairs in front of his desk and wait for him. As I sat there I noticed the exquisite designs of his office. Very professional atmosphere but with a tinge of comfortability. There were couches and whiskey decanters. Of course. He enjoyed his whiskeys. 

He had a huge mahogany desk with a laptop in the middle and a lot of files and papers spread around it. He also had an astray in one of the corners. I didn't even know he smoked. I have never seen him with one. 

My thoughts were cut off by the clicking of the bathroom door. I noticed the handle turning. Then I heard a voice that definitely did not belong to Dom. 

"Oh, Dommy! I have a surprise for you handsome." The voice sang in the most annoying tone I felt like I was listening to nails scratching a chalkboard. 

Then she stepped out of the bathroom. Yup, I was definitely not prepared for the sight I saw, that is for sure. My eyes widened and my mouth sat agape. There stood a gorgeous woman with wavy red hair and a slim frame. She was wearing a lingerie piece that she might as well not even wear since it barely covered anything. Her breasts were falling out of the bra and her ass cheeks were bare. She had knee-high leather boots and a heck of a lot of makeup plastered on her plastic face. Geez, is this what Dom is into nowadays.