Chapter 26 - Crave

Disclaimer: Mature Audiences Only. 

" I'm tired of being far away from home, far from what can help,

Far from where it's safe, hope it's not too late.

'Cause you're the one I crave and my cravings get dangerous 

The feelings never fade, I don't think we should play with this"

Dominic's POV

"I crave you..." 

She looked away from me. She was nervous and I could tell it took a lot for her to admit what she just did. There were no words to explain what she was doing to me right now. So, I decided to show her instead. I stalked over to her causing her to look up at me. I didn't give her any time to react before I grabbed her and crashed my lips into hers.

Things got intense very quickly as every ounce of passion seeped through, filling the air around us. My hands traveled down her body feeling every inch of her. I picked her up and she instinctively wrapped her legs around my waist.

My hands traveled to her perfectly round ass and held her against me as I made my way to her bed, never once breaking our kiss. I laid her down gently onto the bed and crawled on top of her. My lips moved down her neck as they made their way to where her shoulder and neck met. She ran her hands through my hair and as I gently nipped her neck with my teeth, her hands grabbed my hair and pulled. Fuck, she has no idea how she turns me on.

She let out a soft moan which made me want her even more. My hands traveled to the hem of her shirt and I pulled it off her leaving her in just the black laced bra. I then moved to her shoulder taking off the one strap as I kissed along it. I needed to either stop this or continue but the decision was hers.

"Aria, tell me to stop." I cautioned her.

She moved her body against mine rubbing herself against my erection.

"Fuck, Aria, please tell me to stop." I pleaded with her.

She lifted herself and moved her lips to the side of my face. I could feel her hot breath against my cheek as she whispered into my ear.

"Please don't stop," she said with a velvet-like voice. Fuck me.

"Aria, are you sure?" I looked at her and she nodded at me with her lust-filled eyes. "What do you want, baby girl?"

"I want you, Nicky... All of you." She said to me.

I felt myself weaken hearing that nickname again. This time she wasn't drunk. This time she remembered that nickname and said it on her own accord. This time she meant it. And that's all it took for me to come undone.