chapter 2

Calvin's POV.
It's been eight years since I seen kailia man she still fine asf when was in high school I wonder what she doing in life.

"How have you been you look amazing." I said to her and she smiled.

"I've been great bout to open my salon but how are you." She asked me.

"Well you are looking at the CEO of the lifetime achievement bank." I told her as she analyzes my look and look like she satisfied what she sees.

"Wait, you the CEO I have to go through you to sign the lease of my shop." She said to me.

"Yes i am and since you are friend of mine let's get the paperwork started shall we?." I asked her hoping she will remember how I used to take her out on our picnic and beach dates when we were younger.

"We shall." She remembered and we walk to my office and got settled in a d we discuss the property and how she will set it up and how much she will pay to keep it up.

"Alright Ms. Thompson, if you sign here and here the place is yours." I sat the lease in front of her and gave her a pen but she already had one.

"Somebody prepared I see." I mumbled under my breath.

"I heard that." She said to me and I forgot she wear hearing aids.

"Oh sorry." I said to her feeling guilty.

"It's ok." She said to me and I shooked her hand but she pulled me into a hug like she always do.

" She said to me and I shooked her hand but she pulled me into a hug like she always do

(I know that this is not them use your imagination)

"Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't do that it's a habit you're probably with someone else." She said to me as she pulled back.

"It's fine I just needed that it was good seeing you again." I said to her.

"You too." She said to me as she grabbed her purse and passed me the papers and gave me her signature smile.

"Good night Ms. Thompson." I said to her as she walked out and turned around.

"Good night Mr. Howard." She said to me while bumping into my miserable ass wife."

"Who was that Calvin?." My wife asked me.

"An old friend and why are you worried?." I said to her.

"Because you know why." She said to me.

"Yeah I know why but it wasn't my fault tho you decided to do that not me now if you will excuse me I have work to finish." I said to her while walking to my desk and fixing my jacket.

"Fine I'll be home." She said to me.

"Don't bother you're still in the guest house until you learn your lesson." I said to her before she walked out of my office with an attitude.