chapter 50

Kailia POV.

So today I'm on my way to the mall to get my husband something for his birthday and dinner so i decided to stop at his favorite suit store and get some suits for him and then i went to bath and body works and got his colonge and body wash and also got him some shoes and watches and chains.

I bumped into someone i didn't mean to until i looked up and seen.

"Mrs. Cole and Mrs. Sheard hi how are you?." I asked them.

"We are fine how are you?." Dorinda asked me.

"Well I'm great just shopping for my husband birthday today?." I told them.

"You still have your shop right?." Karen asked me.

"Yes i do actually it's just after my pregnancy experience my husband and i thought it would be best if i stayed home and rest then I'll go back to work." I said to them.

"Why you not answering me you dumb nigga?."auntie Jacky said to them as she walked up to them.

"Well excuse me miss eldest?." Auntie Dorinda said to her and i laughed at them cause i knew how funny they were especially auntie jacky.

"Oh I'm sorry kailia for my sister embarrassing moment but we have to see you sometime."Auntie Karen said to me.

"Sure as a matter of fact here is my address and phone number call me anytime." I said to them.

"Okay talk to you soon." Auntie dorinda said to me.

"Okay well i have to get going to Walmart and buy food so see y'all soon." I said to them.

"Oh you head to the one on 14 and van dyke?." Auntie dorinda asked me.

"Yes as a matter of fact i am." I told her.

"We can all go together just in different cars.

"Okay well I'm done shopping here i just need to buy the food and whatnot.

"What are you making if i must ask?." Auntie jacky asked me.

"I was thinking about stuffed chicken piccata with steamed Brussels sprouts.

"Okay that's sounds delicious." Auntie dorinda told me.

"How's auntie twinkie?." I asked them.

"She not really feeling well but she going to be okay." Auntie karen said to me.

"Okay well ladies this is me and i will meet yall at the store." I said to them as they looked at my car in shocked.

"Girl your car can fit us all in we just tell our husbands to pick us up from your house

"Girl your car can fit us all in we just tell our husbands to pick us up from your house." Auntie dorinda said to me.

"Well okay then y'all get in the door are unlocked." I said to them as i put my stuff in the trunk as they got in.