chapter 38

Calvin's POV.

I was at work when an old buddy of mines from the army showed up at my office and we talked and caught up with him and invited his wife to dinner of course i called kailia to let her know before she cuss my ass out.

"Hey baby I'm just calling to let you know i invited a friend of mine from the army along with his wife." I said to her.

"Okay baby." She said lowly.

"Baby you okay what going on?." I asked her.

"Are you driving right now." She asked me.

"No I'm at the office filing some paperwork why what's up?." I asked her.

"I just talked to Vanessa and it about kobe and Gigi." She said to me.

"What happened?." I asked her.

"Baby they were in a helicopter crash." She said to me in a trembling voice.

"What is Vanessa okay?." I asked her.

"Um no she is not but she will be soon." She said to me.

"Okay baby keep her there I'm on my way." I said to her.

I hung up the phone and ran out of my office and got in my car and drove to kailia shop.

Kailia POV.

I sat next to Vanessa as she was crying her eyes out i could never imagine loosing my husband nor my child so i held her in my arms and prayed with her.

"It's going to be alright." I said to her as she cried and got up.

"Not it's not kailia i just lost my husband and daughter today."

"Hey hey listen to me i know what it's like to lose someone and not being able to say goodbye to them." I said to her.

"You do."she said to me.

"Yeah my two cousins Kerri and Cataliya they were killed in a house fire after i graduated from high school their uncle from their mom side did it." I said while crying but i wiped them and vanessa put her hand on my growing stomach which is about 6 1/2 months and i looked at her and i knew she was calming down.

"Hey promise me a few thing that you will be there for your daughters no matter what and pray to God for comfort and peace." I said to her.

"Sure i will thanks sis you are amazing friend anyone is blessed to have you." She said to me as we hugged.

"Thank you and stay strong sis call me when you need me I'm just one phone call away babygirl." I said to her.

"Thanks sis." She said to me.

And calvin comes in the office and offered her a special deal in Honor of Kobe and Gigi.

Well i had to get this chapter out of the way after what happened last night.

Praying for Vanessa and her girls.

What you think about kailia telling Vanessa her story.

Rest in father&daughter heaven watch over y'all family as they go through this tragic time

Vote/comment