chapter 25

Kailia POV

I woke in a weird position i was on my knees and my wrists and ankles were tied up on the side of me i wondered i got in this position and i looked down and seen Tracey eating me out.

(imagine tracey underneath her and imagine this is Kaila)

"Aw shit." I moaned.

"Somebody finally up this pussy is good." She said to me while sticking her tongue inside of me.

I breathlessly gasp when i felt her fingers deep inside of me and her other hand was playing with my breast.

"Mhm baby this pussy is the best ever." She said while smacking my ass.

"Mhm." I moaned and i guess that got her going.

Three hours later

"Aye get up put this on we going on the beach." Tracey said to me while waking me up.

"Yes daddy." I said while getting out of the bed.

"Go take a shower before you put on your swimsuit. she told me.

"Yes daddy." I said to her.

I went to the bathroom and turn on the shower waited until it got hot and got in since i was naked.

"Mhm." I moaned because the water felt so good on my skin.

"I bet that feels good." I heard tracey said.

I jumped because i wasn't expecting her to be in here.

"Oh I'm sorry i didn't mean to scare you may i." She said to me and i nodded.

"Words babygirl words." She said to me.

"Yes daddy you may." I told her.

She took the washcloth from my hands and began washing my back and ass and back of my legs.

"Thank you daddy." I said to her.

"Your welcome baby." She said to me.

I finished my shower and dried off and lotioned my body and put on my swimsuit that was skimpy and not my taste and it was tight.