chapter 16

This chapter is going to have y'all like

While I'm going to be like

Kailia POV.
I was at work when momma ella called me to asked me when I'm coming home to help her cook for dinner and between planning the wedding and me working i haven't seen calvin since he went on his business trip to dubai i dont want to assume the worse but something telling me something is bad going to happen.

"Hey babygirl what time you coming home for dinner?." She asked me.

"Um momma i have two more clients to work on so probably around 8:30 depending on what style they want." I told her as i was finishing with whitney hair.

"Alright baby see you soon." She responds to me and hunged up.

"Alrighty nippy I'm done." I said to her.

"Ooh i love it babygirl." She said to me.

Who would've thought that i would be doing THE VOICE hair Ms. Whitney Houston.

"I'm glad you love you can come back." I said to her.

"I will very soon and beside i got your personal number and we are practically friends see you soon i have to go see clive." She said to me as her chauffeur grabbed her mink and she gave a hug and kiss goodbye and walked out like the diva she is.

"Alright sasha who is next?." I asked her.

"Ma'am you can come to the back she is waiting on you." I heard sasha say to the woman and i was setting up and cleaning my area and cleaning my combs and brushes.

"Mhm it's sure feels good stepping on my favorite person salon." I heard a familiar voice i know that voice from somewhere but where i don't know.

I turned around and seen the one person that i don't want to see at all.

"What are you doing here." I asked her while clenching.

"I'm just here to see my favorite dau-." I cut her off.

"Stop right there before i snatched your tongue out your mouth and feed it to you." I said to her.

She became quite and i continued to talked to her.

"Now why are you here Tracey." I said to her.

"I was wondering can you do my hair for the last time and i want you to forgive me for what I've done i know i wasn't the best step mother I've could have been." Tracey said to me as i began to part her hair.

"I'm listening to you and I'm willing to forgive you but i won't and will not forget at all." I said to her.

"Okay as long i get that... Now work your magic." She said to me.

"Silk press." I said to her knowing that all she wanted.

"You already know babygirl." She said to me as i began to start her hair.

After 20 minutes i was finished with her silk press she didn't have too much damage or brekage but i did trim her to be on the safe side and i had to save the best for last.

"I'm here thank girl for taking me at the last minute my hairdresser was at the hospital last night after finding out her husband was in a car accident." She said to me.

"Girl you are fine i don't mind i love doing your hair." I said to her.

"You are the best." She said to me.

"So when will the new album is coming." I said to her.

"Soon very soon." She told me.

"Ooh i can't wait boo." I told her.

"Miss cox we have an hour to get ready." Her assistant said to her.

"I'll be done in 20 minutes." I told her assistant as i began to start and we talked bout her family and husband.

"Ooh girl he surprised me last night." She said to me.

"What he do?." I asked her.

"He gave me a diamond ring and some food and something else." She said to me.

"Ooh i see you girl go head and get that pastor wilson head." I said to her

We both laughed and i finished her hair and began cleaning up and getting ready to go.

"Locked up for me shay." I told sasha.

She nodded letting know she got me.

I got to my car and made it home to momma cooking and i was hungry.

"Hey momma how are you?." I asked her while take off my heels and sat on the couch and relax.

"I'm good, sugar. How was work?." She said to me.

"Work was fine just tired what you make today."

"Some smothered chicken and Mac and cheese and peach cobbler for dessert.

My stomach growled after hearing what she made so i went upstairs and freshed up and changed into my comfy clothes and came downstairs i sat at the table and we said our prayers and began to eat.

But while we were eating a knocked was that the door.

"Hi can i help you?." I asked them while opening door.

Ma'am are you Kailia Thompson?." The officer asked.

"Yes i am is there a problem?." I asked them.

"We need you to come to the hospital your fianaceé." She said to me.

Cliffhangers dont you love them
🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😁😁😁
What yall think happened

What you think happened to calvin

is he going to be alright.

Well yall just have to wait and see
Vote/comment