chapter 46

Calvin POV.

So we left the hospital after the doctors said everything is normal and it was all in her head but knowing kailia she is going to back down from being in pain with the cracks in her legs and swollen ankles to the point where you can't see her feet.

"Hey baby how you feeling?." I asked her.

"Tired." She said to me as she sat her feet on my lap.

"Whoa they gotten bigger." I said to her.

"Mhm hmm it seems like the swelling never stops." She said as she relax but couldn't

"I got some good news." I told her.

"What?." She asked.

"You know I've decided to open up my own architecture business for young men and women and also i was thinking bout building our own YouTube channel about love and marriage." I said to her.

"Baby that's amazing and of course i would love to be apart of it." She said to me while smiling.

"I'm glad you are happy." I said before kissing her.

Kailia POV
Two weeks later

"Here they come." Victor siaid to the people in the house.

"Surprise!!!." Everyone shouted outunconscious   ed in.

"We wanted to surprise with a baby shower." Sasha informed me as she hugged me.

"Aw thanks you guys." I replied to her.

People was grabbing food to take outside and sitting down.

Calvin was talking to Victor and my father and stepfather and i was sitting with my girls and Deborah seen my leg were bleeding and called calvin over and he came over ans picked me up bridal style.

"You okay." Calvin asked me.

"NO I'm in pain I'm tired i can't breathe and eat or sleep." I said to him.

"Hello lovely couple." The doctor said.

"What's going on doc." I asked him.

"Everything is normal just need to keep your stress level down and you won't worry so much." The doctor said to me.

"Really that's all you have to say I'm in pain because you think it's all in my head or that everything is normal it is normal that i have shortness of breath or that i can't sleep or eat like i want or that these cracks in my legs are every 20 minutes." I said to him in a tone.

"Mr Howard I'm sure you understand can i talk to you for minute?." He said to him.

"No anything you have to say to him you say in front of me." I said to him.

"Mr Howard please." The doctor begged.

"Baby I'll be right." Calvin said to me.

They left out the room.

Calvin POV.

"Doc my wife is worried sick you telling her it's all in her head is making it worse." I said to him.

"And i know that but the level pd stress and anxiety is going up she will guaranteed to lose the baby so please believe if there anything that i see i will let you know please keep your wife stress level stable." The doctor said.

Two weeks later
Kailia POV.
I was at home coming downstairs when i felt lighthead and couldn't breathe so i call my father.

"Daddy p-please c-come t-to t-the h-house s-something's n-not r-right." I said as I'm trying to breathe.

"Okay I'm own my way." My father said.

I hanged up the phone and my father there in five minutes and took me to the hospital.

"Mrs howard we need to laid back please." The nurse tried to calm me down but i kept pushing them away.

They gave me some medicine to put me sleep but not unconscious.

30 minutes.

"Mrs Howard your beautiful baby girls are here." The nurses announced.

The moniter beep letting them know I'm slipping.

Welp something is going to happened

What you think is going to happened next.

Why you think kailia is going off on her doctor.

See yall in the next chappy

Vote/comment