chapter 42

Kailia POV.

I made it to the FBI headquarters and went to the front desk.

"How can i help you ma'am." The secretary asked me.

"Is agent sadé adu in today?." I asked.

"Depends who asking?." She asked me.

"Kailia Howard." I answered and she looked at me before calling her on the phone.

"Yes agent sadé there's a woman by the name kailia howard here to see you." She said to her.

"Okay right away ma'am." She said to her before hanging up.

"Follow me ma'am." She said to me.

I got up and follow her and she took me to her office.

"Agent adu... Mrs Howard is here to see you." She said to sadé.

"Kailia how are you." Sade asked me.

"I'm fine as you can see this belly." I told her.

"I'm so glad and happy for you please have a seat what can i do for you?." She asked me

"Um i need a favor." I said to her

"What's is it?." She asked me.

"I need to visit Tracey." I said to her.

And she stop what she doing and looked at me.

"Why must i ask?." She asked me.

"I just need it for me please." I told her.

"Okay here the address and make sure you tell them i sent you and please give her a piece of your mind and tell her how you feel." She said to me.

"Thank you agent adu." I said to her.

"Call me sadé and go i understand." She said to her.

I walked out the office and went to my car and put the address in my gps and found she is three hours away from where i was at so i went to the gas station and fill my girl up and brought food glad i brought my charger and everything and started in the road.

Maybe in hour and half later i was in my thoughts about what i was going to say to Tracey when i see her.

That went all blank when my gps told me to take the next exit and i did.

And i noticed that i was crying thinking bout my past i wiped my tears.

"Your destination will on your right." The gps said to me while breaking me out of my thoughts and after an two hours of driving.

I pulled up to the correctional fecillity for women that look like a building that is made for workers.

I pulled up to the security gaurds.

"Kailia Howard here to Tracey Thompson." I told the guard.

He nodded the guys who control the gates let me in.

I parked and turn off my car and grabbed my purse and phone and turn it off.

Walked in the building.

"Hi I'm Kailia Howard here to see Tracey Thompson agent adu sent me."  I said to them and they did a thorough body check on me to make sure i don't have any weapons or anything that can help the prisoner escape.

They brought me to a room where visitors go to and sat me in there until tracey came.

The door open.

"Well well baby girl i thought you never came finally came to your senses and realized who daddy is did." She said to me as they close the door.

"Hey Tracey we need to talk."

Well i had to stop right there

What you think is going to happened next

Vote/comment