chapter 37

Kailia POV.
I jumped out of the bed like something jump on me in my sleep ion know why i was having this dream.

"Baby you good." Calvin asked me while sitting up and eating chips in the bed.

"Yeah I'm good just had a weird dream why are you eating in the bed?." I asked him while he got the stupid look on his face like he got caught.

"Um you see this movie was good and i was hungry and was watching the movie it pretty good." He said to me.

"Really?." I said while looking at him.

"Okay i know you don't like me eating food in the room."  He said to me and i stopped him.

"I'm not upset i just hope you brought my fave." I said to him.

"I did one strawberry shortcake ice cream coming up how my baby doing?." He said to me.

"The baby is fine kicking me." I said to him before he placed his hand on my stomach and kissed me.

"We got a soccer kid here huh?." He said to me.

"We gotta start looking at baby names soon." I said to him.

"Yeah let's start." He said.

"If it a boy we will name him Calvin jr?.

"What if it is a girl?." He ask me

"How about maharai." I said to him.

"Baby that is gorgeous i love it." He said to me.

"Okay i thought so too." I said to him before i kissed him.

We just laid back and relax and enjoy each other company.

"I love you baby girl." He said to me.

"I love you too daddy." I said to him before i fell asleep while he was rubbing my hair.

Well you guys im back for this story.

What you think is they having a boy or girl 💙💖💙💖.

Vote/comment

Oh go check out my good sis DebutGoldie story it about three girls who are bestfriends finally having their dreams come true it called three girls three singers