chapter 8

Kailia POV.
Three months later.

It's been three months since me and calvin been dating and so far it's pretty good but there a problem his ex wife she thinks that I've been seeing him for past two years but that wasn't the case so now I'm at my girl bella wedding doing her which she want a simple curls.

"Girl you hooked me everytime i love you." Bella said to me as she admired her hair.

"Girl I've been doig your hair how long?." I asked.

"Years thank you boo I'm so happy you are here for my day with your man." She said to me while i smiled.

"Mhm hmm i see that smile bitch." She said.

"Uh of course you see it you gone see it more often."

"And i oop." She said and pause like the meme.

"Yep i got smart with you." I said to her as i began to do her bridemaid hair.

"I know damn well this heffa ain't just get smart with me okay." She said as i focus on the girl hair next thing i know i felt something hit me.

"What the hell." I thought.

I looked down and seen a grape i took a two grapes and one strawberry and threw the two grapes at her and ate the strawberry and washed my hands and finshed the bridemaid hair i had three more bridesmaids to do before the wedding starts.

After i finished the ladies hair calvin came in to check on me and give me a little snack while we get some time away.

"Ooh damn baby you look good as hell in this dress i can't wait to take it off of you tonight." He said to me as he grabbed my ass and gropped and kissed me.

And oh did i mention we having sex well we are y'all can say what you want bout me don't worry my kat is clean got her checked out two months ago and i was in the clear from any STDs and HIVs and pregnancy.

"Ooh baby what about the wedding." I said while he is leaving a hickey on my neck.

"Well after the wedding i was hoping we go back to our room and began our future there." He said to me.

"Well if we are going to start our future how bout a ring on this finger and a brand new house." I whispered in his ear before gropping his dick.

"Considered it done and beside i was planning on marrying you ever since our little at steven soul food house." He said to me.

"A man with a plan already prepared i love it." I said to him.

"Let's go the wedding is starting in a few." Bella mother was rushing us made me realized was she standing there the entire time.

I shooked my head and began to take my seat in the cermony and the wedding began.

"She looked so beautiful." I heard so people said.

"I wonder who did her hair it looks disgusting." I heard someone said to one of their friends.

"You may be seated." The pastor said to the audience in the ceremony and everybody followed orders.

"Dearly beloved we are gather here today to witness this holy union between bella jones and keith vandross."

"Now the couple has written their own vows you may proceed." The pastor said to bella.

"I just wanted to say baby thank you for giving me this day i promise to cherish every moment we have together i promise to take care of you in sickness and health support all your dreams and goals and be there when you down be there when you are happy even though sometimes you get on my nerves i will never leave you money or leave our home just because of rumors i will stay and fight for our marriage love our future children and most importantly our bond the bond that we share can never be broken." Bella said to her man and i began to wipe my tears because it was straight from the heart and the words were raw and real.