chapter 12

Calvin's POV.
It's been two months since the whole fight and I'm planning to propose to kailia very soon as a matter of a fact I'm going to propose tonight when we go to janet jackson concert we go back stages passes with the help of tyler.

"So everything is set up in the lobby." I asked the people who were helping me with it.

"Yes everything is set up all we need her to come down." The person respond.

"Aye calvin man i got janet to come here before the show starts so she can witness this moment." Tyler said to me which is amazing because kailia is the biggest janet jackson fan.

"That's great ok guys she will be ready in 20 minutes let get into positions right now i want this moment to be perfect.

Everybody got in position janet came and got next to tyler and aretha and sasha gave me the signal.

"Girl if you don't bring your ass right I'm trying to see strawberry tonight." I heard ebony say to kailia knowing her she is slow at getting ready.

"Girl shut up beauty takes times i gotta slay these hoes and look good for my man." Kailia said.

"I know that right bestie ooh you look bomb hold up let me get yo picture." Sasha said to her.

"Ooh pose bitch stick that ass out ooh oh oh okay bitch i see you." Ebony said.

I laughed at them because their friendship is amazing and I'm glad she got her girls that she can depend on.

So ebony came downstairs first and sasha followed behind and kailia was the last one and god she looked amazing in her fashion nova outfit but i looked her face and i knew she was shocked.

(Kailia outfit)

"Baby what is this?." She asked me.

Kailia POV.
I'm very shocked because baby went all out for me.

"Baby what is this?." I asked him as i walked towards him.

"Well this is something you will forever love and remember." He said to me.

I looked at him with a confused look.

"Kailia we've known each other since 9th grade and i was a geek in high school and you were the most beautiful girl in my eyes and from that day i knew you were going to be Mrs. Calvin Howard and when we were seniors and i left to go to the military our relationship was falling apart but you never gave up on me and you send me letters bout how much you missed and how you would check on my momma when my father died... And i knew right there you were god's gift to me and i just wanna say thank you for loving me thank you for supporting me thank you for keeping it real thank you for never letting me down and baby i want you to know that im going to be in your life for ever so my question is." He said while on one knee.

I gasped while covering my mouth when i realized he kept his promise.

"Kailia Melody Thompson would you do the honors of being Mrs. Calvin Howard?." He asked me.

"Hell yes i will." I said to him before he placed the ring on my finger and i gave him french kiss like the type of kiss that laz alonzo gave paula patton in jumping the broom movie I'm so happy we are finally engaged.

"You make me the happiest man on the planet." He said to me before pick me up bridal style and spinning me around.

"Congratulations you guys." A person said and i recognize the voice and i turn around and seen JANET MOTHERFUCKING JACKSON.

"Um t-thank y-you m-miss j-jackon." I said while stuttering i only do that when I'm nervous or scared.

"Oh girl please call me janet." She responded.

"Well thank you janet." I said to her after getting myself together.

"Let us see the ring." Tika said to me.

(The ring)I show them ring and they all covered their eyes causing me to laugh

(The ring)
I show them ring and they all covered their eyes causing me to laugh.

"Girl I'm blind." Sasha said to me.

"Girl me too." Tika said to agree with sasha.

"Girl I'm so happy you for you." Ebony said to me.

Well they are finally engaged

What you think bout the proposal

What you think is going to happen next

Well stay tuned guys.

Vote/comment.