chapter 9

Kailia POV.
So I'm finally home from Martha's Vineyard and i decided to take a shower and i notice somethings in ny house were misplaced.

"Aye baby, i got all your stuff up here... What's wrong?." He asked me.

"Somebody been in my house." I told him as i went to my closet and grab my 9 even since byrice charges were dropped and his case was thrown out i have to keep something on me at all times.

"Bitch i suggest you drop that gun before i karate chop yo ass." I heard a voice say.

"Sasha get yo hungry ass out of my fridge." I said to her as i walked in the kitchen.

"Girl you know i love to eat now give me some love hoe." She said to me as i gave a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"How was the wedding and trip?." She asked me and calvin finally sat down and relax.

"It was good and fun i had fun." I said to her while getting him a beer and pouring me a glass of wine.

"That good well I'm bout to take a shower and get ready for my date." She said to me.

"Stop right there Sasha Laraye Hampton." I said to her as she stopped dead in her track.

"When and how long you been dating this guy and how come I'm just now finding out bout him?." I asked her.

"Well we been going out for the past two months and I've known him since our girls night out and we haven't really talked in a while since you been with Calvin."  She said to me under one breathe and i nodded my head to let her know i understand.

"Ok just let me know how it goes my number on speed dial as always." I told her as i went to the living room where calvin is nodding off i knew he was tired.

"Hey baby wake let take a shower and go to bed." I told him.

"Alright let's go." He said while picking me up and throwing me over his shoulders causing me to giggle and he ran up stairs.

Now the way my house is set up is i have two bathrooms and three rooms i have one kitchen and a dining room and a game room and living room with a basement so sasha is in the guest room bathroom which is on the other side.

After our shower we got ready for bed and i was laying on top of him enjoying our time together i can tell he wasn't sleep and i was watching tv.

"Hey baby." He said to me.

"Yes." I answered to him.

"I was thinking since Halloween is coming up and i know you like to dress up who you wanna be this year?." He asked me.

"Well i was kinda hoping we would be like the queen of the damned where I'm aaliyah and you are lestat." I suggested as i sat up and looked him in his eyes.

"That good idea and you know what else is a good idea." He said to me.

"What?." I asked him.

"This." He said to me causing me to looked at him confused.

Then i felt him inserted himself inside me and began thrusting inside me.

"Aw shit baby keeping going." I said to him and i took off my nightie and began riding him faster and causing him hold my hips.

"Damn you tight as fuck baby go ahead and ride Daddy dick." He said to me as i continue riding until i couldn't take it anymore and he turn me over causing him to be on top me on the bottom.

He began pounding me which felt so good to me i haven't been fucked like this in so long.

"Baby I'm bout to cu-." My words were cut off by a violent orgasm which causing my body and legs to shaking.

"Damn we need to that again." He said to me.

I looked at him like he was crazy but hey he made me feel good so might as well.

Then we went to sleep in each other arms and with him inside of me with a smile on our faces.

The next morning
Calvin POV.
I woke up due to the smell of food and i went to the bathroom used it and brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs.

"Good morning my goddess." I said to her as she set a plate on the table and began to pour some juice in  glasses.

"Good morning Daddy i hope you are hungry i made you breakfast." She said to me.

"I am hungry but what i want is not on the menu or on this table." I said to her and she caught on to the hint.

"Well." She moved the plate to the island and sat on the table and opened her robe and said four words to me.

"Eat your breakfast daddy." She said to me as i got up and grabbed some strawberries and whip cream.

"Ain't gotta tell me twice." I mumbled and i spray some whip cream on her precious jewel began feasting on her.

"Aw shit fuck right there." She said to me while her back was arched off the table and her legs were wrapped around my neck.

"Ooh daddy right there." She moaned as i grabbed a strawberry and dipped in her whip cream wetness and bit the strawberry causing the juice of it to drip on her and whip cream.

"Aw shit." She moaned and cried out

"I'm bout to cum shit."with that she did and i slurped up all her juices and gave her a long nice kiss letting her taste herself in my mouth.

"Mhm that was the best head i ever gotten in a long time." She replied and i looked at the time and realized today was Saturday.

"Well wanna sex session all day meet you in the shower." I said to her and set her down.

"Sure daddy." She replied as she grabbed some grapefruit and a fruit roll up and some chocolate syrup.

"Aw hell naw." I said underneath my breathe and somehow she beat me to the shower

"So are you going to get in or stand there?." She asked me.

I got undressed and jump in the shower and pinned her ass to the wall.

Well let me give y'all something to hold over til school ends.

What you think bout sasha getting a new boo and dating more.

The drama will be on the next few chapters.

And there is a surprise in one of these chapter get ready for it

Vote/comment
And don't be a ghost reader join the convo even if the chapters are old I don't mind.
Well I'm on my way to school and bout graduate bye.