chapter 15

Kailia POV.

I woke up before calvin and i went downstairs and went to make breakfast for him I've made french toast with bacon and sausage with s bowl of oatmeal and an omelette which is his favorite.

"Hey Mrs. scream loud howard." I heard a voice say as i began to take his food.

"Bae why are you out of bed?." I asked him.

"I wake up to not feel your presence and i smelled food so i came down here to think something wrong?." He asked me as i sat his breakfsst down on the table.

"Nothing wrong." I said to him while my eyes traveled down to his wood.

"Baby it's only fair i returned the favor and give extreme pleasure that i know you will love.

"Why don't you get started then." He responded as he removed his boxers and i got my kneepads and got on my knees and went to work.

"Aw shit work that mouth." He moaned as my head bobbed up and down against his shaft and my eyes looked into his eyes as i suck him long and hard.

"Damn baby that tongue is something else." He said to me.

"You like that daddy." I said to him after taking his penis out of my mouth.

"Don't stop keep going ah shit." He moaned as his head fell back on the couch.

I continued sucking his chocolate staff I've decided to get mine in.

I got up from my knees but still stroking him i remove my panties off with one hand.

"Aw shit." He said as i slid my opening on his dick.

"Damn daddy." I said to him as i bouncing up and down on him and he matching my rhythm.

"Shit keep going babygirl." He moaned.

We stayed like that for at least twenty minutes until somebody knocked on the door.

"Let me go see who it is snd get rid of them." He said to me.

"No you go upstairs and wait for me i got a surprise for you." I told him and i put on my robe as he grabbed his food which was cold he went to the kitchen and warmed it up.

I went to the door and opened it and it was momma ella.

"Momma ella!." I yelled shocked and a warning to let calvin know his mom at the door.

"Hey babygirl ain't you gone let me in momma is tired.

"Yes ma'am." I moved out her way and let her in i hope calvin has some clothes on.

"Follow me momma ella." I said to her as i lead to her to the living and seen something so sexy to me but horror to momma ella.

"Hey baby." Calvin said to me as he smile brightly as he was out on the balcony naked.

"Calvin-." His mother said but stopped when she noticed he was naked.

"Oh hey momma." He quickly covered his self with a blanket.

"Boy you acting like I never seen you naked hell I birthed you and change your diaper with that little penis you got." She said to him before she walked away.

"Trust it ain't little." I mumbled.

"Uh excuse me little girl but let me hear something like that come out your mouth again and you won't be able to say it again." She told me.

I forgot that she had exclusive hearing her she can hear from from downtown to the apartment and I lived in Malibu.

"This week are going to be long." I thought in my head.

Well what you think is going to happened next.

Do you think they are going to have amazing time with his mother together.

If kailia ends up pregnant what you think she will do.

And oh brace y'all selves the drama will be extremely hot and good.

Let me know in the comments

Vote/comment