chapter 19

Beware sexual content
Nudity
Gifs
You been warned don't report my shit I worked hard as fuck on it

Kailia POV.
Last night was so crazy that i really thought that he was in a hit and run accident but glad he is not in that situation.

"Hey baby girl." He said while while walking in the room with towel wrapped around his waist and his chest was glistening from his shower and he smelled like dove men bodywash the sight of him made me wet asf.

"Hey daddy." I said to him while biting my lip.

"You see something you like?." He said to me.

"Yes i do and it looks delicious too." I said to him while walking towards him and planted a nasty kiss on him.

"Ooh looks like somebody is trying to start something." He said to me.

"Yes i am." I said to him while snatching his towel off and pushed him on the bed.

"How much time we got until we meet with the wedding planner?." He asked me.

"We got until tomorrow remember this her day off." I told him as i began kissing on him and traveling down his chest and six pack.

"Oh yeah let get ready then." He said while flipping me on my back and began attacking my neck.

As he was attacking my neck his hands travel to my shirt and he removed it and removed my bra took my left nipple in his mouth while playing with the other one.

"Uhh daddy." I moaned.

As he was finished with my girls he took my shorts off with his teeth and he ripped my thong off and looked at me with his dark chocolate eyes began feasting on me causing me to arching my back really deep to the point where half of my body was off the bed.

"Yes daddy please don't stop." I moaned but cried because i never had some head like this before this was the type that make you rethink everything you ever did in your life make you have an outter body experience meet god and say hello and come to reality.

"You taste so sweet." He said to me.

"Ooh keep going daddy mmm." I moaned to him again.

He grabbed my legs and put them above my head now he calls this the destory your guts but give you a baby position which he loves.

"Get ready for a baby coming soon." He told before he inserted his daddy dick inside.

"Oh shit daddy." I yelped out loud because i notice he grew a couple inches which was the best.

He began thrusting inside of me and he held me in place so my legs won't be all over the place.

As his thrusting was getting hard and more extremely pleasurable I was in ecstasy and pure bliss that the neighbors were knocking on the door and he was so close of releasing.

"Don't you dare stop." I said to him before we both release but it felt like I had to pee.

"Baby wait I have to-." I cut off by his mouth on my lady V again causing me moan in ecstasy than that knocked happened again.

"Ugh somebody always gotta ruin a good time damn." He said to me.

"I know let go see who it is."  I told him.

"Let me put some clothes on." He said to me.

"Unh uh stay naked I got a plan just follow me." I said to him.

We went out of our room into the living room I told him to ten feet from the door and when I opened the door and they started to get loud and just act like you were looking for and have sex with me in front of them he thought it was a bad idea but he realized it was a funny but good I peeped out of the people hole and seen some neighbors and cops.