chapter 22

Calvin POV

i was at my bachelor party and we having a good time just enjoying my last day as a single man and i noticed that kailia stepmother was here but she looked like she was talking to somebody important.

"Hey miss tracey how are you?." I asked her while walking up to her and greeting the female she was talking to.

"Hold on calvin... You i want my money bitch and if you don't have it by the end of this week you will regret now go tell cream to go to my office now." She said to the stripper.

"What are you the manager?." I asked her.

"No baby boy I'm the owner of this club and those are my dancers what you need?." She asked me.

"Well i wanted to thank you for that speech at the rehearsal dinner and hope to see you at the wedding." I said to her.

"Oh no problem baby anybody that special to kailia is special to me and beside i practically raised as my daughter and i love her." She said to me and gave me a hug before she went to her office and walked away.

"Hey man let head out we got a big day." Victor told me.

Tracey POV.

Just like i thought gulliable as fuck hmm he can't handle kailia only me she may not know it but she will due time soon.

(Cream)

A knock on the door and my favorite stripper/hoe came in.

"You wanted to see me miss Tracey?." She asked me.

"Yes lock the door." I told her while leaning back.

"Yes ma'am." She said before she went to locked the door.

"Come here." I told her and she made a way around my desk and i gave her a look she knew all too well.

I didn't have any panties on after my encounter with kailia earlier and she lift my dress up and began.

Everytime she eats me out i see kailia face and i moaned in satisfaction of imagining kailia eating my pussy good.

"All done daddy." She told me after spent an hour in here.

"Good here is 5K go buy you something sexy for your girl nicki." I told her as i slapped her ass before she walked out.

I sat at my desk thinking of a master plan to set up kailia and to get her away from calvin and let her be my personal sex slave.

Phone convo

"??: hey what up?." He asked.

"Tracey: i need you to be ready for tomorrow or unless this plan won't go right." I told him.

"??: alright boss got you in due time she will be yours very soon.

"Tracey: good just for that i let you fuck one of my main strippers on the house." I told him