chapter 49

Kailia POV.
Hey you guys iti been a while well let me tell you something I've been great living life I've been doing  better now, me and Calvin are going strong still and he got his business going we got a YouTube channel called kailia and Calvin love story which is coming very soon we just took the girls over their godmother house which is sasha and Victor sasha is getting big for five months and right now we are at the mall shopping for our anniversary and birthdays coming up and i ran into a old friend since i haven't seen in a while.

"Kailia?." I heard someone called my name from behind.

"Keri is that you?." I asked her.

Now this one of my good friends i grew up with as i approaching high school and whatnot but she went missing during the time me and calvin were dating it was too the point we couldn't find her anywhere and we gave up until a year later she came to my doorstep with a bloody dress and bruised body.

"Yeah it is me it's been too long you look amazing how have you been?." She said to me and asked me.

"I've been amazing i feel amazing here is my number call me so we can catch one day." I told as i gave her my number and business card.

"Wait journey beauty shop?." She asked me.

"Yes." I said to her.

"You worked there?." She asked me.

"I own it  so is my new fashion line you are beautiful the way you are." I told her.

"Wow i never knew that well let me get out of here before my husband starts tripping." She said to me.

"Girl me too Calvin just be fussing." I said to her.

"You and calvin finally tied the knot I'm in shocked congrats sis see you soon." She told me as calvin approached me from behind and kissed me.

"Who was that?." He asked me.

"You remember Keri from high school?." I asked him.

"Yeah i do wow she doing good for herself ready to eat?." He asked me.

"Yes but I'm in the mood for a chicken  sharwama with garlic butter on it." I told him.

"Ik that's why i asked." He told me.

We walked going to the restaurant and we recognize some people and we sat and talk with them and my mind traveled to where i last saw Keri.

Flashback starts

"Good afternoon ladies welcome to macomb mall may your visit be well delighted and enjoyable." The doorman told us as we walked in.

We were shopping to get new outfits and shoes and hangout.

"So what's been going with you boo?." I asked her as we approach pink's.

"Oh nothing much i finally left my father side of the family alone." She told me which is a relief cause they were causing too much drama and she would cry and feel bad about it.

And i would be the one who would wipe her tears away from it.

So we shopped until we got tired and chile I'm so glad i got a brand new BMW truck so we put our stuff in the car.

And we got home safely after going to this place called burcharest grill that on Jefferson and Lafayette closer to downtown Detroit.

"Whew chile this is so good." Keri said to me.

"I know right imagine with the garlic sauce and pickles." I said to her before biting into my chicken sharwma.

We sat in the restaurant eating and laughing about anything and we order more sharwmas for us to take home and eat in the middle of the night.