chapters 6

Calvin POV.
It's been  two weeks since i seen kailia at the bank i went to makeup shop and to see if she was there or not.

"Hi can i help you?." A young woman asked me.

"Yes I'm looking for kailia Thompson is she in?." I asked her.

"Yes she is, may i asked who asking?." She asked me.

"Calvin Howard." I replied causing her to look up at me in shocked.

"Excuse me for a moment." She said to me as she went to the back.

"Sure." I said as i looked around and notice a lot of women were staring at me.

Kailia POV.
I was working on new designs for my next makeup collections when sasha brought her crazy ass in here.

"Girl what wrong with you?." I asked.

"BIIIIIITTTTTCCCCCHHHH." she said and automatically i knew some tea was bout to spilled.

"Sit yo ass bitch and spill it." I said to her while getting prepared.

"Girl, i just saw your future outside." she said to me and i looked at her like she was crazy.

"My future, what the hell are you talking bout?." I asked her.

"Girl, Calvin Howard is here and looking for you." She said to me.

"Bitch you lying!." I said to her while looking on my peephole on my door.

"Damn he is here." I said to her.

"Oh i meant to asked how dad doing?." She asked me.

"He is doing fine." I replied to her not letting her know about byrice

After byrice came and got me he been beating me like crazy and forced me to have sex with everyday after work before work during lunch I'm tired and i want to get out but don't know how right now he is texting me demanding to come home for lunch.

"Let me go talk to this man." I said to her.

I walked out seeing calvin waiting on me.

"Calvin, hi how can i help you today?." I asked him.

"Kailia i was wondering would you like to go out for lunch today or tomorrow night out to dinner to catch up?." He asked me.

"I'll think about it." I said to him which cause him to nod to let me know he understands that I'm busy but if only he knew the truth.

"That's fine take your time kai kai." He said to me which causes me to smile and laugh.

"What's so funny?." He asked me.

"It's just i haven't heard that nickname in years and how bout to tomorrow night." I said to me.

"Sure how 7:00 sound?." He asked me.