The Getaway 2

*Author's Note* Those of you who are confused, this is Yellow's side of The Getaway. This part is happening at the same time as the part before.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
3 Person POV

"See you in Hell, Green."

That's the first thing Yellow told Green before they got fired upon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're dead, Yellow. You hear me, dead."

"That's mean Green. You shouldn't say that to people." Yellow said with a smile. They had been running for an hour from some jerk that had almost blown them up.

"You were the one who said 'See you in Hell!" Green screamed at her, as the guy appeared behind them.

"Ah ha! I found you!" The man shouted, firing upon them. Yellow jumped up onto a building.

"Hey! Don't leave me down here with this creep!" Green screamed as the blast nearly missed her.

"You can take care of yourself, can't you? I mean, you are one of the strongest pokedex holders, right?" Yellow said, frowning at her with confusion.

"That's-that's not the point!" Green yelled, ducking to avoid another attack.

"Then what is the point?" Yellow asked.

"I am not fighting by myself!" Green yelled, dodging another shot. "Besides, aren't you supposed to be worrying about yourself?"

Yellow grinned. "Nope." She then jumped off the building and onto the man's head with ease. Green paused and looked at her. Yellow smiled. "Keep going."

Green shot off, but then got nervous. She knew Yellow could take care of herself, but alone? No way. She wiped around when she heard a loud scream.

"Yellow?!" Green quickly raced back to find Yellow on the ground with the man holding a strange item near her face. Green noticed that Yellow was trembling.

"Yellow?" Green whispered quietly. Anger flared deep down within her as she watched the man bring the item closer to Yellow. Yellow started to hyperventilate when it got close. Green lost her cool.

"GET. AWAY. FROM. HER!" She screamed as she was encased in a green aura. The man looked up long enough to get slapped by a root. The green aura faded quickly as she ran over to Yellow.

"Yellow?! Are you ok-" She didn't get to finish her question before she got hugged by Yellow. She was still trembling from before.

"T-thanks G-green." Yellow said quietly. "I didn't think he would have that thing."

"What thing?" Yellow gestured to the glowing item in the man's hand. It looked like a sword from afar. "That thing? That thing looks like it could be broken in half!"

Yellow shook her head. "No. It's not that easy. I wish it was. But that thing can kill me. And there are probably more of them with those..." Yellow gulped. "Things..."

"Are you ok, Yellow? You seem to be scared of this jerk."

"I'm not scared of him, but the thing in his hand... that's another story." Green put her hand on Yellow's head and panicked.

"Yellow, you're practically on fire! You should rest!"

"Green, I'm fi-"

"Stay!" Green stood up, the green aura encased her instantly. She turned to the man. "Fight someone your own size, jerk!"