One Big Family

At the end of The Getaway...

1 Person POV (on the other end of the call)

Red picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Red." I said.

"Hey! What do you-"

"Red, we have a problem. She's back."

"What! You're kidding, right? I mean, it was-"

"I know, Red. I'm just as confused as you are. But that doesn't mean that we can't do anything about it. Do you think that we can meet? It might help. Besides, you can meet some of the other siblings that you've been 'too busy' to meet."

"Yeah. I'll be there. Just- don't do anything that will get you killed, ok?"

"Ok. I won't." I heard the phone turn off, signaling me that Red had hung up. I turned around to the person behind. "I hope you're right about this."

"I'm sure. Trust me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour later

3 Person POV

"I can see you, Shyly! You can't hide from me!" Red called, as he landed on top of her. She had a frown on her face.

"That was uncalled for, Red!" Red snickered. "You better keep one eye open tonight!"

"Which one, left or left?"

"You're impossible!"

"I know." Red crossed his arms. "So, where are the other siblings?"

"Get off me and I might tell you."

"Fine." Red smirked. He got off Shyly and held out his hand. Shyly huffed and took the hand.

"You're as crazy as ever, Shorty." Shyly snorted. Red frowned.

"I am not the shortest person in our family." Red grumbled. Shyly grinned.

"Actually, Shorty herself has passed you."

"What!!!"

Shyly smiling big. "And the best part is that she's heading to mom's height. 3 1/2 inches to go." Red groaned.

"So I have to look up to look her in the eye?" He asked, praying for good news.

"Sadly, yes." Red groaned again. Shyly laughed. "You'll be fine. Besides, there are three other people that you have to meet that might be shorter than you. Start praying."

"Don't you know what their heights are?" Shyly shook her head. Red snorted. "Chicken little." The two laughed. Red then saw the group of siblings in front of them. He hadn't seen any of them since the incident. He shuddered at the thought.

"Hey look, it's Shorty." A voice snickered. Red rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, tell yourself that now. It won't last long, Shorty."

"You won't grow, you do know that right." Shorty said with a smile.

"Yep." He grinned. Shorty frowned.

"Impossible as ever, Red?"

"You know it." Shorty rolled her eyes. Red smiled. "Anyways, where are these siblings that I have to meet?"

The group sighed. They knew that he never was able to make the meetings. They were surprised when he said that he was coming. Then again, no one thought someone would come back from the dead.